[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>>>BEEP BEEP!!!! make way for prophecy: Had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: captbeandream.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
captbeandream.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>>>>BEEP BEEP!!!! make way for prophecy:

Had a dream I went to Malwart and bought a bitbean chair, a bean chair filled with bit beans (mfw I'm GONNA BAY RICH!!!). Threw the bean chair in my den and plopped onto my new bean bag throne for some Shrek movie action. All the while I dreamed my beans could grow up and be Shrek size beans, bean Shreks. I could feel the beans' rumbling with zero-point energy thru the leather under my ass.

Suddenly a tear and all the bitbeans were gushing out fuckin everywhere!!! I was horrified, and tried to grab them, any of em, but the beans eluded my grasp slippin off at beanspeed. The last one evaded my hand as I swept for it, leapt tween the gaping cracks in the wood floor and left me poor forever. A broken man.

I'd just seen my investment crash. The beans jumped to absolute zero. I scuttled to the pantry for more cheetos. I went lucid as my dream tears mixed with cheatoh dust, forming a thick orange cheese mascara that compounded in layer son my face the more cheetos I ate and the more I cried. I clomped my way back to my den, barely able to see through the cheese mud mask and dripping cheatoh dust mud tear glops on my feet as I went.

That's when I heard the floor boards clattering... and knew something was about to get hairy. I ran to the middle of the room screaming and suddenly a lambo tore through the floor. I fell into the drivers seat with a THUMP and realized I was staring thru the windshield at the ceiling. I heard a voice like a thousand tiny Jimminy Crickets speaking through a chorus pedal: "THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS BEAN!!!" and my heart leapt before my mind could catch up. I turned around and looked right about as the lambo tore through the roof... Behind me, a huge growing BITBEANSTALK!!!

I was omw to the moon, n I could see the lights of a thousand coinfags houses turning to pinpoints and disappearin below

Heed the dream.

Just woke up and bought $580 in beans
Bean up, faggots. See u on the moon.
Bean voyoage
>>
File: IMG_3165.png (175KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3165.png
175KB, 750x1334px
BEANS IN MY JEANS
>>
File: timzaccheo.jpg (9KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
timzaccheo.jpg
9KB, 250x280px
>>2949322
I HAVE A PICTURE LIKE THAT HERE IT IS WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE BETTER
HEY
YOU GUYS
HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.