[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 100$ in bitcoin, is daytrading a viable way to gain money,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I have 100$ in bitcoin, is daytrading a viable way to gain money, or should I stick with medium/long positions?
>>
>>2948086
it's time to 100:1 margin that
>>
>>2948086
might as well throw the money in the trash
>>
>>2948096
Why?
>>2948102
So what should I do, choose a coin and pray every day that It doesn't crash?
>>
>>2948086
send it to betmex, crank er up to 100x and fuckin push the green button.
>>
>>2948108
go on whaleclub and 222x margin on forex
>>
>>2948116
bitmex*
>>
>>2948127
>>2948129
It's been a couple months since I last went on /biz/.
What are these sites?
The latest memes fresh out of the oven?
>>
File: 1498658099577.png (296KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498658099577.png
296KB, 640x480px
>>2948143
you best go do some learnin there boy, before you lose it all an not even know what happened.

I'll just leave pic related as my last bit of advice.
>>
you'll need a lot more than 100 if you want to make any significant gains in a short period.

I'd diversify
>>
>>2948086
you shoul keep it in cord wallet and wait ncoming forks
and use some tablets to stop you https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_gambling
>>
>>2948086
I had a family emergency and had to pull all my funds but 100 about 2 weeks ago.
I bought the sia dip on july 27th and made 100 extra from that, the I bought bcc when it first launched on bittrex, made about 1k from that.
Yesterday I bought OMG after seeing a post here and investigating about the shit coin.
Im at 2k right now in a lucky week.

So yes anon, you can do it if you play your cards right and remember, read, READ MOTHERFUCKER..
Know what you´re buying.
>>
>>2948127
what the fuck are you supposed to do with 222x margin on forex?
>>
>>2948086
100 is not really enough for most coins.. trading only low cap coins you might get lucky
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.