[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living with parents because my (unstable) job allow me to support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1493229426018.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493229426018.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
Living with parents because my (unstable) job allow me to support them economically, but it isn't enough to move. Barely can pay the rent+electricity. Today the engine of our car died, and we can't pay the repair because it's a catastrophical failure, and that would be more expensive than the value of the car itself. Today this is a mad house, my parents are crying not only because of the money, but also for the sentimental value.

Oh, and crypto didn't make me rich yet.

Am I living the poorfag life?
>>
Define catastrophical failure
>>
>Sentimental value over a car

Lmao dude what the fuck
Just buy a used shitmobile and ride it until it dies if you're that poor
>>
>>2946738
youre a man, you should be able to fix it. Unless it actually blew up and spit out a piston or some shit.
>>
>>2946766
A rare piston failure, that "destroyed" the engine from inside. I don't have all the details, but the mechanic told us that, if I had continued driving, some pieces could have broke through the hood.

>>2946783
The mechanic also said that there was a fissure in the cylinder.
>>
>>2946774
Tell that to them, mate.

The car just reached 170000 km a few days ago. And never had major problems, only mainteinance. Heh.
>>
>>2946804
>>2946816
what car was it? also some dealerships offer scrapage money up to like 2k euros maybe even more in some countries, alternatively just get a japanese shitbox.
>>
>>2946826
Olde Ford Focus, first generation.

>>2946826
>2k
That was the value of the car (if it works). I bet we can't get more than 500€ right now. If you want more numbers, only a new engine, the correction and the labour would be like 3k.
>>
>>2946858
what kinda jew country do you live in, my dads 2003 BMW was smoking a lot and some local mechanic quoted him like 500 euro to rebuild or whatever the fuck needed doing.
>>
>>2946858

How many miles?
>>
>>2946891
Spain, my friend. But it doesn't seem wrong, I mean, it actually needs a whole new engine.

>>2946893
105633 miles = 170000 km.
>>
>>2946907

Not bad. Seen these things go for 300k np. Probably poor maintenance. Usually an engine throws a rod due to oil.

Plus the engine at worst would seize up. Lmfao @ pieces fly out of the hood.
>>
>>2946920
>Probably poor maintenance
I wouldn't say that.
>>
See you, guys. I'm putting this here because I am a desperated-fag. I expect nothing, but who knows, there are some millionaires here.
BTC: 194Sb4Xw7cCWn3zTaS7DDFM2QypFLD9iyj
>>
>>2947282
kneepads
>>
>>2947282
Sent ;) Post a picture of you and your broken car now
>>
send your parents to live in eastern europe, you can stay and keep your job and send them 500$ each month which is more then enough to support themselves since everything is dirt cheap here, you will be able to save money, you will have the house all for yourself, your parents will live in a nigger free blissful environment
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.