[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep seeing so much binary thinking, think quantum, both bitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: quatum.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
quatum.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
I keep seeing so much binary thinking, think quantum, both bitcoins will coexist, obviously, that's why they forked. One is gold 2.0 the other is cash 2.0, it's done. Speculation time is over.
>>
>>2940818
>binary thinking

kinda like some fuckwit thinking BCH has sufficient hashpower to ever be a viable option, and thats before exchanges have allowed people to dump their shitty BCH for decent coins causing price and therefore mining reward to also go down

Bitcoin cash will go the same way as Bitcoin clams, ill be surprised if this shitcoin lasts the week
>>
>>2940818
>implying anyone would ever, ever use cash if gold were as easy and simple to transport, carry, pay for things with, store, and handle
>>
>>2940818
My balls itch just enough and when I really get into the act of eliminating it I just start breathing heavily and squint my eyes, it's truly bliss. Once I am a millionare I will have a mistress with very soft hands do this act for me.
>>
>>2940843

Dude, I read all this before and it's wrong. You are just being negative, those arguments don't work. BCH will last as long as BTC.

I'll tell you why: Most people will never buy not even 1 satoshi at the current BTC price, but now regular people, normies as you call them, have a affordable option and BTC can moon without excluding the poor normal citizen that also wants to be part of the future. Simple as that.
>>
>>2940818
no it's not,
one is bitcoin, the other is a piece of trash shitcoin with no hashing power, no blocks having been mined in the last 12 hours, 12 blocks total on its chain, a small minority of support from dumb faggots, and a different name
>>
>>2940906

That is really stupid. A bitcoin can be divided by the millionth.
>Bitcoin is too expensive we need a cheaper one!

>>2940908
BCC still has me wondering really. Someone is dictating price. It's fucked up.
>>
>>2940908

It's been 12 hours 5 hours ago, it's like the population of Argentina stuck in 40m.

Jesus had only 12 apostles.

Blacks were a minority now they dominate the music industry.

Problems can be fixed. 12 hours can turn into 0 hours really quick. You are just a negative person.
>>
>>2940934
OP please kys

I'm just telling you why your shitcoin is going to implode and the thread you made poses a dumb statement
>>
>>2940925

I know it can be divided. But maybe people will prefer to own a whole thing instead of owning a 0.0001 of some other thing. That's why both exist and will coexist.
>>
>>2940947

Ok, I respect your opinion, but I'm telling you you are wrong and a negative person.
>>
>>2940906
it is clear you don't understand how important hashpower is in a chain, maybe research what you're talking about before you start posting your shitty opinions

I'm not being negative, im being realistic as is everyone else in this thread who sees the clear flaws of centralisation and network clog that BCH already has

i want you to remember and think of this in the next week or 2 when you see bitcoin cash go sub $50 and think to yourself "i am retarded and shouldnt post my shitty opinions on 4chan"
after you think this id like you to kys
>>
>>2940963

I ask you to think the same when your prediction fails.

Also, hashpower can be increased right? Like investing in it, with money. Am I right?
>>
>>2940908
>no blocks having been mined in the last 12 hours
https://cash.coin.dance/blocks

Why are you so emotional? Is it because you're afraid that it will go up while you don't own any? No, no, of course not, it will dump once people can sell it, everyone knows that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.