[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> The year 2000 + 200 + 40 - 200 > Mr. T is now a living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: MrTeaToken.png (485KB, 750x509px) Image search: [Google]
MrTeaToken.png
485KB, 750x509px
> The year 2000 + 200 + 40 - 200
> Mr. T is now a living legend
> His greatest contribution was holding TeaTokens
> He says in his death bed
> I thought it was a scam,
> I missed the moon,
> That is why,
> I only hold two.
>>
teatoken.io
>>
>>2934853

pls kill yourself
>>
File: 1501533192361.jpg (612KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501533192361.jpg
612KB, 750x1200px
Nobody here believes this bullshit scam
>>
>>2934911
Dude stop I'm pretty sure this dude was posting CP in their chat and they kicked him. I wouldn't be backing up a CP poster man
>>
>>2934927

They posted another screenshot of the convo right after this that showed him getting kicked out for wanting to do a scam, you guys should get your lies straight.

Pretty sure that was fake and I highly doubt he was posting CP. You doxxed the guy to make an example out of him to the rest of the fags in the group. Your shit is so obvious it's pathetic.
>>
File: 1501533007884.jpg (539KB, 750x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1501533007884.jpg
539KB, 750x1052px
>>2934927

Was this guy also a CP poster?
>>
>>2934976
The guy that they doxxed couldn't actually be him. The name they were using is the founder? Check out the whitepaper.
>>
the only negative things I have heard about this token are from the guy who got kicked from their slack. So I choose not to belive it.
>>
ATTENTION TEA SHILLS

Tea token is NOT paying for their shilling. There was one guy who made a video for them and he didn't get paid. Another guy made some artwork and they stiffed him too.
If you're shilling for him you should ask for BTC upfront. Don't let them trick you into accepting their shitty tea tokens as payment. Everyone on /biz/ already knows it's a scam and you won't get any money back for your hard hours of shilling.
>>
>>2935106
Did you mean to type:
teatoken.io ????
>>
>>2935041

I just downloaded and compared to the one I downloaded a few days ago when I first saw this. Guess you guys haven't switched the papers on the website yet to try to throw that guy under the bus.

Fucking amateurs.

We all know Ariana Grande is the founder of that group. Looking at the post on July 15th that started this we can see somebody replied with an email of xortan and now you're claiming he is the founder?

Gonna have to be smarter than that if you want to fool the SEC you fucking morons. I hope you know Slack would give up chat logs to the authorities.
>>
>>2935128
Didn't you mean to say
teatoken.io ?????
>>
>>2935128
and here he is again, FUDding furiously because he got kicked out of the team.
>>
>>2935167
this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.