[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I left 10BTC on Coinbase during the fork........ Is my BCC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

So I left 10BTC on Coinbase during the fork........

Is my BCC gone forever?? Anyway to get it?

I'm sad Pepe right now.
>>
File: DGLLVmCV0AAi5c2.jpg (15KB, 509x175px) Image search: [Google]
DGLLVmCV0AAi5c2.jpg
15KB, 509x175px
>>2934332
https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/892499250273107968
>>
Yeah I get that but....

So are they gonna make the BCC available to me??

What should I do here.

I'll send some BTC to an anon who can help me recover the BCC
>>
>>2934332
well they get it... but they will never give it to you.
>>
>>2934332
coinbase is going to get fucked so hard that they will be forced to give it up. dont sweat it bro.
>>
>>2934420
The ceo tweetet about changing his mind in regards to supporting bcc so you will get them eventually.
>>
>>2934332
tbqh

slavery did benefit the slaves greatly, unless they'd prefer to be stuck in africa starving to death or getting killed in the endless civil wars
>>
>>2934610
>Endless civil wars
Your ignorant is showing .
>>
>>2934610

Lol. Thanks for the info everyone.
>>
>>2934610
You're right. I remember having to read in history class letters from slaves who lived with kind owners, and the slaves were terrified of being forced to leave their owners. And the owners were genuinely sad to see them go because they felt like family, he said. Really interesting letters.
>>
>>2934713
ask any negro if they'd like to be deported to africa

if they say no, they admit that slavery was beneficial and they should appreciate it
>>
>>2934332
>cuckbase makes sure to take all your money from your bank before giving you your BTC

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2934420
You had plenty of time and warning. The only things you can do are hope Coinbase decides to support BCC and think carefully about why you're in this situation.
>>
>>2936090
>jewbase will keep your bcc whether you like it or not.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY DIS?!
>>
>>2936118
I don't care about worthless BCC, especially when I have less than 1 BTC. What is annoying me is all my payments have came out of my bank yet I haven't received my HTC yet.
>>
>>2934802
Holy fuck, you're retarded.
>>
>>2934799
Because sharecropping was better than slavery, right? At least they were free, right?
Should have allowed voluntary slavery and the right to buy your freedom like Roman slavery. American slavery was shit. If they weren't black we wouldn't even be having this conversation, but the 'racism is bad' meme forces everyone to think about how black they are in addition to the slavery.
>>
>>2934799
wow we never went over stuff like this

are you from Alabama or South Carolina or something?

i'm from chicago, if we had someting like this in our curriculum, nig nogs would be rioting
>>
>>2934610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOIm5Wd29-A
>>
>>2936298
I'm from California actually. But I was a high school kid taking a college class at the local university so that might be why.
>>
>>2936321
They don't tell you about the white slaves either.
>>
You can t do anything . You should have moved them to kraken
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.