[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if the 24 low on bittrex for BCC was ~$8, you're telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0455.jpg (43KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
43KB, 780x438px
So if the 24 low on bittrex for BCC was ~$8, you're telling me some people potentially 50x their gains today?? Some people made 6 figures in a matter of a few hours??

This shit is going to hit the news tomorrow and cause another normie invasion.

I'm so fucking jelly and pissed. Saw it at $200. Wish I atleast held on and went 2x.

Fuck everything.

Who in here made some sick gains? Show yourselves. Fuck you.
>>
Not a single person on biz said to hold bcc, thry said dump it straight away. But now everyone here says they held and made massives gains. Proof if ever that biz is just a massive larpfest.
>>
>>2932556
I know and I fucking believed them. I fucking hate this place. But I always come back. Fuck.
>>
File: biz in a nushell.jpg (853KB, 766x3231px) Image search: [Google]
biz in a nushell.jpg
853KB, 766x3231px
>>2932549
Always do the opposite of what biz tells you and don't worry there is going to be another fork in November, be ready for it this time.
>>
>>2932820
Jej, I'm glad someone put that pasta in image form.
>>
>>2932549
not a /biz/ regular here and I'm bankrupt
fuck those who stole my money!
fuck all coins!
>>
where can you sell BCC?
>>
This is still more a futures market and you might want to look up what happens to altcoin prices compared to futures prices.
>>
I was there the minute it went up and didn't buy in and had 1 BTC left to invest.
Focus was somewhere else cause everybody said it's going to dump right away.
>>
>>2932549
BCH will get dumped once people can
>>
>>2932549
I made some sick gains just because I held BTC. It's just free money for BTC holders.
>>
I just sold 50% of my BCC on Bittrex and will hold the other 50% for some time.
I expect it to dump hard once deposits are opened.
>>
File: okaypepe.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
okaypepe.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
I made $15
>>
It's still going to be dumped
>>
>>2932556
I held.
made close to 20gs.

transfering to quadraga today to sell if it manages to work. Buying myself a tesla 3.
>>
It was only that low for a very brief period of time. Only a handful of people managed to buy in very very low like that. BCC is being propped up by the Chinese miners, but it will obviously never be the real thing.
>>
>mfw i check back every few minutes and its gone up another $200-300

welp. it's over boys. China won.
>>
>>2932556
More like the winners lurk moar and let the plebs spread FUD to their heart's content
>>
>Free $85

we should fork every week
>>
45BCCx900 AU = $40,000.

Reminder, always do the opposite of what /biz says.
>>
File: 1498436139315.png (492KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498436139315.png
492KB, 800x600px
>>2933152
>lele do le opposite of what /biz/ says
so once deposits are opened, you should actually go balls deep and invest everything you have into BCC right then and there. trust me
>>
Im really confused about price of BCC. Some sites lists it as 65$, some as 200$ and some even at 1200$.

I cant make any sense of it?
>>
>>2932972
Who stole your money and how?
>>
>>2932820
What makes you say there will be another fork?
>>
File: 1500236873925.jpg (22KB, 223x230px) Image search: [Google]
1500236873925.jpg
22KB, 223x230px
>>2933758
>>lele do le opposite of what /biz/ says
>so once deposits are opened, you should actually go balls deep and invest everything you have into BCC right then and there. trust me

so i should sell all my BCC as soon as deposits open, got ya.
>>
>>2933746
What the fuck man.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.