[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the marketcap for bch is 21 million but obviously not everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage (4).jpg (61KB, 1303x263px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (4).jpg
61KB, 1303x263px
the marketcap for bch is 21 million but obviously not everyone who had btc synced up for their bch, what happens to the ones that didn't? is that bch as lost as people who forgot their keys in the beggining of btc thus making the actual quantity even less than whats currently out now?
>>
>>2931679
No one has to "sync up" to get bch. For every btc address with coins, there's the same bch address with the same amount of coins.
>>
>>2931723
right I understand that but theres people that did not get their bch, because they were either in exchanges that did not go along with the fork (so thats a quantity lost) or because they didnt "sync" them up or with a compatible wallet that supported bch (another quantity lost) therefore making bch have less coins out than what btc coins
>>
>>2931792
nigger the exchange got the coins. Use ur brain.
>>
>>2931800
thats only if they had your private key though, so assuming they didn't or they couldnt and assuming that people who didnt go along with the fork didnt and or couldnt get their bch, how would I go about finding out how much btc got passed as bch? the only thing I know for sure is that bch is lower than btc in circulation
>>
>>2931679
>market cap
>21 million

kill yourself

>>2931878
>that's only if they had your private key though

of course they have the private keys you fucking morons, how else could they Tx?
>>
>>2931878
Are you fucking dense?
People don't get BCH for their BTC. All the coins are just doubled.

My address that had 1 BTC is still the same as my address that has 1 BCH now.
Everything before the fork is exactly the same for both coins.
If I had the BTC before, then I have BCH now too.
People who had in exchanges don't have them in their "exchange wallet". The exchange had it in their own wallet. The exchange owns those BCH.
Bittrex just decided to give it back to the users in their own accounts.which again, are just numbers inside bittrex.
>>
>>2931792
There are less people that know about the existence of bch, so yes there's less coins in circulation. because less people know they have bch coins.
And yes there are less bch coins in circulation because they're locked in exchanges that haven't supported bch.
Is that the answer to your question?

The answer to
>how would I go about finding out how much btc got passed as bch
is "the exact same number of coins as there are btc coins". But this is not what you're asking right.
>>
>>2931888
>>2931907
>>2931888
hodl on im getting the rope now anon, you know what I meant and what Im getting at though theres less bch than btc in circulation
>>2931926
and yes you answer most of my question, im half autistic and cant ask things the proper way hehe
>>
>>2931907
>>2931926
btw do those exchanges have a right to steal users bch? And use them as they please thus bringing the current bch price down in the future if they decide to play with it (unless thats illegal) or can people reclaim them thus making it more balance and bch price more afloat?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.