[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY WONT YOU DROP IT KEEPS GOING UP AND UP WHY WONT IT EVER GO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 2173323[1].jpg (643KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2173323[1].jpg
643KB, 2560x1600px
WHY WONT YOU DROP
IT KEEPS GOING UP AND UP WHY WONT IT EVER GO DOWN

HURRY UP AND GO DOWN REEEEEE
>>
Its called inflation.
But yes, also market price is being pushed by uncertainty.. The system will go to shits soon. I ll give it 10 years max...

Buy silver in the mean time.
>>
>>2931287
The baby boomers are all out of their minds, selling their houses for 3-4x what they bought them for even if they're single person three room pieces of shit.

It's insufferable for first time home buyers.
>>
They won't go down because of all the chink sweatshop owners coming in with suitcases full of cash and buying these homes at these oligarchy prices, and most of the time, they don't even live in the fucking houses(see Manhattan and LA real estate!). Just trying to park their sweatshop profits. Only a matter of time before the most insane crash in American real estate history.
>>
Because we are:

> Out of land, once commutes reached 90 minutes you are maxed out, and must start to infill, oops, too bad building anything denser than a fucking mcmansion is practically illegal in America
> The fed keeps printing money, all assets keep going up, but hey you must feel richer right...oh wait you are young and own no assets, TOO FUCKING BAD, guess you missed your moon shot cuck
> No Land Value Taxation means landowners will continue to steal all productivity gains through the increase of land rents

This ride has not even started yet, take a look at Australia or Canada for how bad it can get.
>>
>>2931398
Getting Jewed by the yellow Jew
Honestly fucking infuriating
>>
>>2931333
It's fucking hell here in so cal. This is what my gf and I are trying to buy

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Lomita/24671-Pennsylvania-Ave-90717/home/7663537

That's an 819 sq 2bd/1ba for $515k
>>
Same thing here in NZ: runaway immigration and backroom deals with China has made house prices something like 15x the average salary

We moved out to a smaller town, got a nicer house for cheaper. No chinks=low prices
>>
>>2931480
Decent little backyard but that's pretty fucking pathetic desu
Down in OC ain't much better tho
>>
>>2931484
>>2931474
>>2931398

Land value taxes would solve the problem of foreign absentee owners as long as a lot of other things, but land holders will have to be dragged kicking and screaming (and probably at gun point) to it.
>>
>>2931480
?
thats cheap as fuck

here in vancouver that would be 3million
>>
>>2931505
Why apply it to all landowners? Why not just apply it to foreign owners? The whole reason why real estate is so expensive now is because of foreign money. Tax the shit out of it and it will leave.
>>
>>2931516

Because domestic land owners can and are just as parasitic as foreign land owners.

Speculation on land is immoral, people who sit on real estate waiting for the rest of society to improve the location to then capitalize on it are basically leeching on the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok2uR3btMrE
>>
>>2931545

This video is a bit simpler but more direct:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTxyNQ0ea-k
>>
>>2931507
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

best pöst of the month, you're probably memeing, but in case not
the Canadian housing market is the worst by far in this case
you boys are due for a crash in 2 years tops
>>
>>2931507
That's what you get for letting so many chinks in

They're incapable of feeling compassion and empathy, so have no problems literally gutting the middle class for a quick buck.
>>
>tfw when ausfag

jokes on u i didnt have enough money to buy a house anyway

hahah hah ha :(

we all seem to be suffering in one way or another. ive noticed that property threads always attract australians and canadians
>>
>>2931480
Wow. Im so glad I live where I do.

$50k - my house
3bd/1ba
1368sq
2 acres
garage
2 outbuildings
>>
>>2931624
For reference. A mansion, complete with a pool and tennis court, in the capital of my state (WV) is only going for double what that little house is. Nuts
>>
also heres another meme graph.

>prices of houses skyrocket as interest rates drop

hmm where have we seen that trend before?
>>
>>2931624
thats amazing

whats the average salary in your state? i cry everytiem i look at housing prices in the US
>>
BRAND NEW CRYPTO

REAL COINS

THE FIRST CRYPTO FOR REAL ESTATE

BUY OUR ICO AND WE PROMISE WE'LL SET UP A SYSTEM WHERE YOU CAN BUY HOUSES WITH IT EVENTUALLY MAYBE AFTER I GET BACK FROM VACATION
>>
Thinking about digging my own hobbit hole somewhere on crown land
>>
File: 1468161252168.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1468161252168.gif
253KB, 447x415px
>>2931283
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WONT YOU DROPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>2931545
could you apply the same logic to someone buying stock though? they are getting a free ride on the efforts of the company they bought shares of
>>
>>2931641
around 40k
>>
>>2931545
>Speculation on land is immoral, people who sit on real estate waiting for the rest of society to improve the location to then capitalize on it are basically leeching on the rest of us.
LVT is shit. "Improve" and "use" are relative statements and land in and of itself is no different then other investments that people are waiting on widespread adoption to cash in on. Your vid in >>2931555 explains it perfectly. Notice how a lot of the land's value is conditional and based entirely on speculation. If you buy a piece of land and someone decides to plop ghettos nearby, your SOL as far as recovering value. The opposite can also happen as well. At the very least, LVT proponents should also support a land value credit for people who loose value on their land. Don't try to shift costs onto land owners when they gain while also forcing them to suck up their losses when they lose.

Foreign land owners are cancerous because they use the land to park wealth and pay little other tax while driving up cost of housing/land nearby, while a domestic landowner pays more taxes in the form of income and sales taxes. The taxes that will be collected if they ever sell the land would be their way of paying back whatever value society gave them.
>>
>>2931545
>t. commie

The real problem comes from faggot millenials all wanting to swarm big cities and get their hand held to a cushy startup job where they're paid $100K for nothing of value.

Most office jobs today are fictional and done through the Internet, you could just as well make your own company in the countryside. But nooo, gotta have 400 matches on Tinder and eat out 5 times a week and god forbid you actually work.

Urbanites are the ones leeching on the rest of society. I despise boomers, but they are done. They're not the ones forcing industry to work as is. City-bound millenials who wiggle out of their own individual responsibilities as they keep making choices perpetuating the broken system are the problem.
>>
>>2931480
My man. Redondo native here. I just looked at places in Lomita today, funny to see you post that. How fucked is it here? Even Torrance, Carson and fucking Hawthorne are too overpriced.
>>
File: Hitler nope.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler nope.gif
836KB, 149x181px
>>2931480

>trying to buy that

You realize this is why the Jews keep winning, right?

Wait for then next massive fucking crash and buy then. Your money is better spent getting the fuck out of California, too. We're overdue for correction, and the recession of 2008 is still with us, this will only be part deux.
>>
File: when you Soviet ball.png (108KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
when you Soviet ball.png
108KB, 644x598px
>>2931545

>waaaahhh more taxes

God for fuckin bid anyone buy an asset, hold it, and sell it when it rises in value.
>>
>>2933001
Your attitude will change when mommy finally kicks you out and you need a place to live, you little brat.
>>
>>2933016

I live on my own, and very well, because I don't live in a neo-Communist state since I left Illinois.

Keep ad-homming strangers on the internet, cumshitter.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.