[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After all the jewish scams, finally a good ICO to make STRAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: hugetits2.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hugetits2.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
After all the jewish scams, finally a good ICO to make STRAT tier gains from.

https://ico.nexus.social/
>>
https://ico.nexus.social/pdfs/legals/Nexus-White-Paper.pdf
>>
red pill me

fuck the white paper
>>
File: 1365993129823.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1365993129823.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>2930337
>The cryptocurrency industry is lacking a quality social network where users can interact and use a native coins within an integrated marketplace.

Stopped riiiight there, on the first sentence. Steemit already does some of this stuff, and why would we want an integrated marketplace when we have dozens of people working on decentralized marketplaces?

Then I decided to keep reading. This white paper is cringy as fuck. It wants crowdfunding, a marketplace, an Ethereum wallet, a debit card, a social media site, instant messaging, an image editor, selling ad space to people (which it bothers to point out is "multibillion-dollar industries that are currently controlled by large corporations." Translation: WE CAN BE AS BIG AS THESE PEOPLE).

I could go on. It's a clusterfuck of ideas but utterly lacking in almost ANY technical detail. And the team is a bunch of randos, with just two people who could be developers (though no significantly noteworthy history) while the rest is just PR and marketing (with, irony of ironies, both devs being guys and the PR team is composed entirely of women).

What poor brain-addled child would seriously buy into this?
>>
>>2930612

That's been my impression from the get-go.

Lot's of handwaving "change the world" aspirational nonsense with zero tech behind it.

Would anyone that actually supports this project like to chip in on why it's remotely worthwhile?
>>
>>2930337
milk
>>
>>2930626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y14Kp1DitpE
>>
>>2930625
But it's not even GOOD "change the world" aspirational bullshit. I mean, if you're going to try to do that crap, at least go all the way.

Look at Humaniq: they put the time into a white paper that looks halfway respectable, plenty of blog posts about possible use cases, tried to make the team sound impressive, etc.

It's vaporware of course, since their own tech paper promised they'd have an app out by June (didn't happen, but now they released the "Lite" version of the app. In Ghana. For testing purposes). But hey, at least they went ALL THE WAY with their bullshit.

This reads like something I could have paid a random college freshman to put together in two days in exchange for booze money.
>>
File: 1501610514970s.jpg (8KB, 250x152px) Image search: [Google]
1501610514970s.jpg
8KB, 250x152px
This is the next revolutionary ICO OP not that scam coin
>>
>>2930337
holy shit who is that fine semen demon?
>>
>>2930668
Reverse image search turns up Infinity clickbait blogs.

Humanity can be depressing at times.
>>
File: nexus.png (34KB, 572x304px) Image search: [Google]
nexus.png
34KB, 572x304px
>>2930612
this is their mission statement, its like theyre screaming "SCAM" at you
>>
>>2930866
>the amount of times they repeat the same goddamn thing about decentralization

Even pajeets at better at this.
>>
>>2930866

>"We must decentralize the decentralization [with]... the most decentralized system ever developed: Nexus Earth."

Buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, our special system.

>"Not everyone has money, but everyone has time. The time has come to decentralize everything."

Those two things sound good next to each other but are completely unrelated.

No thanks.
>>
The Signatum coin marketplace opens up on their website in less than a week. Will be one of the first cryptos to have this. Buy the dip before its too late!
>>
>>2930612
Steemit is a scam.
>>
>>2930630
>tfw was just listening to this song today
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.