[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shill or fud me on OMG. >inb4 DYOR I have done some already,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: C7N0TMOW4AEdJIP.jpg (28KB, 1200x377px) Image search: [Google]
C7N0TMOW4AEdJIP.jpg
28KB, 1200x377px
Shill or fud me on OMG.

>inb4 DYOR
I have done some already, just want some opinions
>>
>>2929570
Same I know little of that coin. Go ahead shills.
>>
personally think it will be in the top 10 by next year. The team, the company presence in Asia, and overall mission of the company is a sure hit. Yes, it will take time to "Moon" but Rome wasnt built overnight. They have big things coming end of year. Most people dismiss it since they dont take time to read about it, and also since its not geared towards Westerners. So in my opinion, its a sure hit.

Also with the Mcdonalds news, expect a huge rise, and then a retrace to a little bit above what its at right now. Most people outside of 4Chan, and twitter dont know anything about this coin.
>>
>>2929570
Holding 6,000 myself.

The fact that they're building their *own* PoS blockchain and will onto that (as opposed to currently using Ethereum) is reason alone. Then thrown in all the other nice things (company thats been doing payments for 4 years with over 70 people and offices across Asia, securing deals and partnerships, etc).
>>
its an eth token

so it relies on eth's success to be worth anything, if eth moons, it'll drag its scam tokens up with it

i know that reddit likes OMG for some reason, i heard an anon say they are partened with mcdonalds in vietnam or thailand
>>
>>2929617
Just realize that they are forming their own blockchain so they dont have to rely on Eths success.
>>
>>2929607
You've said a lot without actually telling me anything. It's going to be great, but why? What separates it from others? What are they doing differently? What is their cause?
>>
>>2929633

Proof please?
>>
>>2929633
so another chinese blockchain?

oh gee, its not like there's any of those around already
>>
>>2929639
lol sorry :P So they are forming their own blockchain, they are forming large partnerships, apparently ALOT more to come than just Mcdonalds. The company behind Omisego has been in Business for 4 years right now and is one of the biggest in SE Asia. They just recently BOUGHT a bank, I think to make it "official" need to do more research on that one. They are just starting out in SE Asia, and plan on moving out into Japan and Korea, Maybe even China. But with the CEO being Japanese and the history of Chinese that one is a long shot. They are creating what is essentially a "Bank" for people who cant/Dont want to use a Bank. I would expect once it hits larger exchanges in Asia it will start to see its actual price shine. Also with it being a POS you get to make more just for holding.
>>
File: 1500226067447.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500226067447.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>>2929645
It's in the bloody white paper. Latter part of section 3
https://cdn.omise.co/omg/whitepaper.pdf

>The above mechanisms require significant volume of activity (with a large amount of state), and is not at this time suitable for all activity to occur on the Ethereum main chain, however the construction would be to bond trading activity in the public Ethereum chain with contract execution input being provided by the OMG chain.

>We are building a blockchain which hooks into other blockchains to allow for trading across token/asset classes, largely backed by Ether. From the perspective of any individual chain, we are building a scalable blockchain whose contract state is bonded by the activities of the OMG chain itself. Activity on other chains can interlink with this chain via interchain committed proofs similar (but constructed differently) to BTC Relay[9] on the OMG chain which can be submitted on Ethereum. The OMG chain validates the activity of the behavior of all participants (including activity on other chains). In other words, the role of the OMG token is providing computation and enforcement. The token itself acts as a bond for its activity on this blockchain, improper activity results in the token/bond being burned on the OMG chain. By creating a custom chain with deep enforcement, we are able to construct a system where consensus rules optimize for high-performant activity. The design optimizes for rapid execution and clearing, with slower settlement. Future iterations may include sharding of the OMG chain, but the initial iteration will presume high-throughput capacity for block propagation.

>>2929661
Singaporean/Japanese, which is far better.
>>
>>2929639
also one minor detail that may or may not interest you, its one of the last projects advised from Vitalik himself.
>>
>>2929683
Thanks, anon!
>>
All shilling, no fudding. No problems?
>>
Also realize most coins shilled on here are bullshit, you dont really see alot of the "good" coins on here. >>2929805

If you want some potential "bad" news, they are in competition with Ten x. But in my opinion thats about it.
>>
File: IMG_0451.jpg (62KB, 440x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
62KB, 440x328px
Moon mission this month. Thank me later
>>
>>2929805
There are competitors, but OMG has a size/team/capital/regional advantage.

It's like trying to compete against the big video game consoles if your product is the OUYA; you't don't have the resources necessary to match the majors.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.