[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK did you just FUCKING say about FUCKtoken, you little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1499974090196.png (11KB, 1027x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1499974090196.png
11KB, 1027x1027px
What the FUCK did you just FUCKING say about FUCKtoken, you little bitch? I’ll have you know FUCKtoken will be the top memecoin on coinmarketcap, and will be involved in numerous dethroning of other shitcoins, and will FUCK over all the other altcoin bagholders.
FUCKtoken is trained in blockchain warfare and has the best meme warriors in the entire cryptocurrency world. You are nothing to FUCKtoken but just another victim of an ICO scam. FUCKtoken will wipe your altcoins the FUCK out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my FUCKING words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit about FUCKtoken over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of FUCKtoken holders across the cryptoweb and your public addresses are being traced right now so you better prepare to get FUCKED, maggot. The storm that wipes out all your pathetic bags. Your coins are fucking dead, kiddo. FUCKtoken can be anywhere, anytime, and can kill your memecoins in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with the bare protocol.
Not only is FUCKtoken extensively trained in memetic coin warfare, but FUCKtoken has access to the entire arsenal of reddit bots and exchanges and I will use it to its full extent to dump your miserable ass off the face of the the blockchain, you little normie. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” insult was about to bring down upon your bags, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit FUCKtoken all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
How many fucktokens do I need to find a gf?
>>
>>2928831
I keep seeing this shit. where can I find more info
>>
File: meme1.jpg (81KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
meme1.jpg
81KB, 500x627px
>>2928856
Fucktoken.io
https://etherdelta.github.io/#FUCK-ETH
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/fucktoken/
r/fucktoken

Market cap is still incredibly low for the potential of this coin imho. Their ICO was only 400 ether. When the tip bot comes out, it could easily reach dollar parity.

I'll tell ya what, anybody rolls trips, i'll send 100 FUCKs
>>
>>2928884
word thanks fucker
/rolling
>>
File: fuck.jpg (81KB, 834x384px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
81KB, 834x384px
Saw this 3 million fuck you some time ago
>>
>>2929227
yea people got airdrops for helping pre-ico, but those got dumped and gobbled up
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.