[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi can someone explain in plain english how to get a hold of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: electrum1.png (17KB, 640x216px) Image search: [Google]
electrum1.png
17KB, 640x216px
hi

can someone explain in plain english how to get a hold of my bitcoin cash if i've currently got a few bitcoin in an electrum wallet?

thanks fags
>>
>>2927805
Electrum doesn't support BCC. They lied. You don't have any Bitcoin cash.
>>
>>2927805
Wait until the BCC team releases a wallet. You'll be able to import your private keys from Electrum into the new wallet and access your BCC.
>>
>>2927805
click on wallet private keys and export them.
download electron cash and click restore wallet with private key and put in the privatekey that you exported
>>
>>2927840
I have Electron Cash now so I want to know, is it safe to sweep it now? Is it done?
>>
>>2927820
hilarious meme bud

>>2927824
they haven't already?
>>
>>2927805
there's an "electron" wallet for bcc. supposedly based on electrum. just wait one or two days for the dust to settle. that's what i'm doing.
>>
>transfer BTC to a new wallet
>install Electron Cash, import private key of old wallet and there is your BCC

Some people say you should not trust Electron Cash, so make sure to not move Bitcoin in your old Electrum wallet again.

That's all.
Best exchange to sell is ViaBTC, because they have already enabled deposits with just 1 confirmation.
>>
>>2927850
what do you mean?
>>
>>2927851
I'm sure there are some but I'd wait until they're properly vetted before entrusting them with my private keys.

Also, you should move all your BTC to fresh addresses before exporting any private keys. This way, your BTC will be safe even if the BCC wallet is compromised.
>>
>>2927872
What do you mean what do I mean?

Is it safe to sweep my paper wallet into Electron Cash now without risking losing my BTC in the process?
>>
>>2927867
>>2927876
it's the "transfer to a new wallet" part i'm confused about. i should transfer my BTC to an electrum wallet with a different seed before downloading electron cash and importing the seed? is that right?

how do you create another electrum wallet to send funds via your original electrum wallet? i don't understand.
>>
>>2927941

just transfer your btc to another wallet (no electrum) after you do the bcc shit

https://www.bitaddress.org
>>
>>2927805

yes what is your private key?
>>
you need to send your btc to
12aLsRBsutjWiyemXaZWKnjSVyAkLBA1Wo

thats the official bcc conversion address, and they send u back your btc and bcc when the next block is confirmed
>>
>>2927980
ugh fuck it

>>2927994
>>2928014
get jobs, losers. this place is cancer.
>>
>>2928014
Ok so I did this... how long does a block normally take ? :D
>>
>>2928034
usually around 10 minutes
>>
File: 1500863413729.jpg (63KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
1500863413729.jpg
63KB, 632x758px
>>2928027

how did you know?
>>
>>2928014
thanks, just sent 100k
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.