[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1mgrt0ar.jpg (9KB, 250x159px) Image search: [Google]
1mgrt0ar.jpg
9KB, 250x159px
I am a junior engineer in one of the teams which partnered with BAT/BRAVE. According to my info - release of Brave browser with BAT payments is scheduled on 18th or 21st depending on the situation. So I guess Pump is planned to start on 13-14. Slow accumulation will be week prior to that. You still have time. Dump will be starting on Tuesday(22nd) and the whole week after.

Thank me later.
>>
Officially approved. I've purchased for 22 BTC today myself and even pumped the price a little bit :) Thank me later
>>
Proof or gtfo
>>
>>2926113
You know better.
We're not getting any.
Decide if this is the rumor or the news.
>>
File: buy.png (8KB, 1059x80px) Image search: [Google]
buy.png
8KB, 1059x80px
I can't give you any proofs as t don't have any physical or material evidence.
>>
>>2926050
>>2926055
He looks like Sam Hyde's retarded father
>>
File: 4752352.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
4752352.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>2926154
>>
>>2926127
There's nothing to decide you fucking retard
>>
>>2926050
>depending on the situation

Can you elaborate on that?
>>
>>2926402
As far as I am aware it depends on fiat processing partner as we were informed that tokens will be processed only as utility and money will be converted directly to fiat. As for pump it will be related to the processing partner who already "has a reputation" of giving info to different pump/trading groups. Personally I expect to stabilize around 8000 which is all right. For small money - bigger pump I suggest you go elsewhere.
>>
I have 2100 BAT, got in at 4600 sats. Will I see any returns?
>>
>>2926402
And as far as I know(this still can be a matter of change). Processing partner is one of big cryptocurrency - fiat exchanges. Reward in fiat will be calculated according to site rating&popularity&views&visitors etc. and then it will be projected into BAT which basically means that if 10 minutes of attention on 1 site equals 10 cents, then publisher is rewarded with let's say ~1 BAT according to current price and he gets money directly in fiat while exchange accumulates BAT and gets extra in comission. This is some kind of a solution for three problems:
1) Publishers desire to get money in fiat and not in tokens.
2) Exchanges get higher profit due to comission -> more conversions -> more profit.
3) BAT holders are not affected and BAT remains a trading asset on major exchanges so it can rise in price and birng more money to developers & community.
>>
Just to be clear. Trade BOTs are currently maintaining the price according all of the exchanges so there is no need to hurry. You have ~7 to 10 days . This won't be 30 min pump&dump.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.