[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>younger brother did an engineering degree and very very well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: DGFitSbVYAAzh6g.jpg (146KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
DGFitSbVYAAzh6g.jpg
146KB, 1200x674px
>younger brother did an engineering degree and very very well academically
>he graduated and interviewed with an engineering company in a small town

He is book smart but not as worldly as me. His university success was while working a part time job and playing lots of vidya.

Am I dumb or is he throwing all career potential down the drain? I feel like anything other than software or finance is wageslave cuck territory. I live in the UK.
>>
>dick around in college
>get degree
>get job in related field
>meanwhile OP is too busy NEETing with shitcoins
Either works
>>
>>2925566
why do you feel you are in a position to give your brother advice? Sounds like he's a non-fuckup
>>
threadly reminder its possible to manage a small personal portfolio of shitcoins AND be a productive member of society
>>
Hahahahahahha there's very little in the UK that isn't being a wagecuck even as a software dev you really aren't going to get anywhere in this shithole of a country
>>
>>2925566
You are dumb, engineering is a massive industry and very well paying my cousin went to university and got engineering degrees and then got a job as a pipe line manager making a £100,000+ a year. To not know that engineering is one the best fields makes you not as 'worldly' as you think you are
>>
Seriously I cannot vent enough about how much I dislike this country almost nobody has any ambition to achieve anything, nobody is going anywhere and most people would be more than happy with 35k/ year let alone anything actually sustainable. If you aren't starting a business or getting stock options in a start up you're screwed from the start. Even that is a regulatory minefield and you will probably be fined for violating a regulation you've never heard of. Seriously I cannot stress enough how terrible this country is.
>>
>>2925670
Lol wtf are you talking about?

Most people would be happy with 35k? lol wut.

Move to london.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.