[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! All alts are going up except for this. And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170801-084548.jpg (70KB, 978x507px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170801-084548.jpg
70KB, 978x507px
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

All alts are going up except for this. And this is their fucking launch date too
>>
>>2924142
that is precisely the reason OP

If you check the discussion boards for ICN the people said that if there is no platform release today they are dumping ICO bags en masse.

hopefully icn sticks to their word and releases the platform, then we will see probably 5$+
>>
are you fucking retarded? ever heard of buy the rumor sell the news idiot?
>>
Nvm it's up lol
>>
File: 1500097687674.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500097687674.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>People actually fell for this shitcoin
>>
>>2924211
Dumbass
>>
>>2924142
CFI destroyed my faith in these people. As soon as the BTC situation is stable I am dumping this and Coin For Idiots.
>>
Kraken still didn't distribute BTC and the only way to buy ICN is with BTC (or ETH) so fuck it I'm not buying yet
>>
>>2924481
You're forgetting liqui
>>
>>2924488
didn't those niggas get hacked just a few weeks back, fuck that
>>
>>2924211
>>2924452
>>2924459
>>2924481
>>2924488
>>2924498
They have spent $0 on marketing dumb cunts. I'll be laughing when this normie gateway to crypto is at $100
>>
>>2924498
Ya but you're saying that like no other exchange has ever been hacked
>>
Not holding ICN is literally retarded. This will be $10+ in 2 weeks.
>>
>>2924543
Lol its already pumped to fuck and priced in already, its reminds me a lot of stratis.

Stratis got pumped to fuck beyond its actual value from retards like you thinking you were ""early adopters"" mooned way too high and way too fast, now that it actually has developments and making releases like the breeze wallet recently the price can't ever get close to those previous ATH as its all already priced in due to people FOMOing it like hell.

Gonna be similar situation here, today is your last chance to get rid before of this before the big boys dump ontop of you, this is the date everyones been waiting for, but what would I know.
>>
>>2924459

I'm with you bro.
>>
>>2924593
Lmfao comparing this to stratis. TOP KEK. Stratis has no product out yet you dumb cunt. You have no Idea how to read the market or tA clearly you're a noob who entered the market after the bull rally. BUT MUHHHPROFFITSS REEEEEE.

Anyone not holding ICONOMI is retarded.
>>
>>2924621
Okay bro,
Hope this threads still up in 24hrs so I can and will come back and laugh at you.

Best of luck
>>
>>2924584
I'm glad you think so - means I'll have no trouble dumping... and I will still make a profit as long as it is above $2
>>
>>2924633
Lol this nigger
>>
>dumping this
>Ever
Don't you guys see the potential of ICN? Normies eat this shit up and I moved they do, it's payday
>>
Keep selling icn and cfi when they dump friends. Your bags are comfy in my hands. Because I'm holding for a year while you buy when 'it's mooning' and sell when 'it's dumping'. Literally failing at making money. The market is a tool for transferring wealth from the impatient to the patient.
>>
biz, remember you are poorfags. Your decisions are inconsequential in my portfolio choices. Buy ICN, hold it 4 years, be rich. If you can't wait that long, then you will fail at life anyway.
>>
>>2924971
This. ICN is a solid x2 at the VERY least. I expect a x4 in just a few months. Just be patient.
>>
>>2924154
If you're a news trader, you will end up broke before ICN reaches 10 USD.
>>
>>2925067
it isn't patience that I lack, it is trust. I no longer trust these people.
>>
Currently mooning, already up 20%
>>
>>2925237
HUGE GAINS BOYS, DONT MISS IT!
>>
>>2924142
it's run by a bunch of Slovenes, what else did you expect aside from underperforming and overcharging
>>
platform just released here we go
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.