[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got credit card >offers 350 dollars cash back after 1000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>got credit card
>offers 350 dollars cash back after 1000 in purchases
>use it to pay rent twice
>pay it off completely with no interest
>at the 2-3% transaction fee the card charges the renting company they net 30 dollars max
>never use the card again

Did I actually beat the Jewish guys or am I missing something?
>>
>>2923718
Jews* bloody auto complete
>>
If you close the card after you out jewed the jews, your fico score will go down and they'll be onto you. If you open too many cards in a year, they'll be onto you as well. Use this tactic sparingly. The kikes know, anon.
>>
>>2923718
>offers 350 dollars cash back after 1000 in purchases

is this a one time offer or what? also what bank do you have your credit card with?

>never use the card again

oh i didnt read this part
>>
>>2923718
Which card is this?
>>
>>2923782
I probably won't do it anymore just thought it would be funny

>>2923791
>>2923794
53 trios
>>
>>2923782
its pretty safe to do every 2-3 years.
i always do it when swapping cars.
>>
These tactics are more common than you think OP. Lots of people realized they could exploit these new user bonuses to make what amounts to free money, cancel the card and congradulate themselves, but so many more people dont do that, so its still profitable for the banks to offer the bonuses, get people using their cards and by that, start generating transaction fees.
>>
>>2923782
This.

OP there are nearly infinite ways to sell your credit score for cash.

Really.
The ultimate is bankruptcy. You didn't beat them at anything. Your credit score is a valuable asset and you have been tricked into giving it away for cash when in reality you might need it some day.
>>
>>2925434
It can actually help your credit score opening a new card.... less credit utilization and assuming you don't cancel and don't do anything stupid with it, your score can go up. Gaming the credit card companies is great, I get free flights everywhere
>>
I thought I was jewing the jews until Geico quoted me for 200$/6mo more because of the "credit hit". My credit score went from 630 to 750 in a month, but it was too late.
Don't forget, jews are everywhere. Your insurance company, your landlord, your car dealer.
>>
>>2925460
Opening a card is never good for your credit score. Paying off a card is good for your credit score. Both the opening of a card and the credit check they will run will hurt your score.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.