[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION ALL BIZRAELIS. Brothers, I'm going to ask you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bfe388b50e1611d3af09711fb62b7a7a.jpg (112KB, 718x1093px) Image search: [Google]
bfe388b50e1611d3af09711fb62b7a7a.jpg
112KB, 718x1093px
ATTENTION ALL BIZRAELIS.

Brothers, I'm going to ask you all two questions, and all of your answers, and I mean all of them, are of great value to me, and you will forver have my blessings for answering.

Question: What "unneccecary" things do you spend money on, and what is the key factor that persuades you to buy that thing or things.

I am forever in your debt for answering, wise anons, may your life be blessed with massive financial gains and a big tiddy trophy wife.
>>
>>2920868
>unnecessary thing: restaurant food

>cause: I am lazy and hungry. In that order.
>>
>>2920868
Unnecessary things I spend money on;
Excessive food
Gifts for wife
Beer
Occasionally a video game

What keeps me from buying these things:
My dream to move to a certain country and live happily and retire as early as possible.
>>
File: 5001041-9414726120-gal-g.jpg (164KB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
5001041-9414726120-gal-g.jpg
164KB, 1277x1920px
>>2920879
>>2920887
Insightful, its fun to see how different people prioritise their spending habbits. Live free, die well, brothers.
>>
Why do people on here seem to dislike Gal? I think she is very pretty. Sometimes a little too skinny for my taste but I still give her a 8/10
>>
>>2921023
shes kinda tall at 5,10, so with heels she would towers over the manlets here.
face isn't that pretty either, but i wouldn't turn down sex with her
>>
Stop feeding data miners you stupid cucks. /biz/ is not /r9k/ and you're bringing in more data miners in by feeding them.

Stop destroying /biz/ you self indulgent cucks!
>>
Electronics, good restaurants.
>>
>>2920868
Eating out, anime figs, the very occasional vacation

Life is hard, and a little self-encouragement for a job well done goes a long way
>>
>>2921023
She's a jew. Oh wait...
>>2921051
I think she's 5'8"
>>2921088
>data miners
If I wanted to data mine, I'd set up a bot, you stupid fuck. Kill yourself.
>>2921115
Thank you brother.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.