[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the hard fork is actually going to cause an ATH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-07-31-15:50:52-429.png (15KB, 848x250px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-31-15:50:52-429.png
15KB, 848x250px
>tfw the hard fork is actually going to cause an ATH and not a crash
>>
Do you really believe that the price of bitcoin will stay right there?
>>
>>2918853
What about an ATH followed by a crash lol. I'm only half-joking.
>>
>>2918861
Of course he does. OP doesn't really understand anything.
>>
>>2918865
It looks like this will happen. ATH caused by fake scarcity
>>
>>2918861
>>2918870

no, it will go up once the cancer that was holding it back is cut off
>>
>>2918865
>>2918875

if that does happen, let it happen only next week or so, since I can't withdraw my btcs from bittrex
>>
everyone is going margin-long because they want BCC

it's definitely going to come down. I'd say short it if you have the balls.
>>
>>2918886
lol i don't believe you really believe that, but i hope you do
>>
Its going to dip quickly after the fork from people who were just holding it for BCC, then rise more steadily till it breaks the 3k wall and keep going. Then people will start to FOMO in and it'll really breakout again.
>>
>>2918853
the hardfork will come and there will be millions of bitcoin cash that are currently valued at $300-$400 that will be generated out of thin air.

BCC wont magically go down to $0, some of bitcoins market cap will go along with the fork because there is still some amount of demand behind BCC. Furthermore, some of the people who put in money from fiat and alts to get their 1:1 BCC will take their money back out and back into fiat/alts.

Sidenote: what have we seen everytime bitcoin goes down in value? It takes the altcoin market with it, so I think there will be a 5-10% crash across the board.
>>
>>2920277
Hi I know Bitcoin is going to split and I can get BCC for my BTC if I just hold my BTC now, but I think instead of doing that, I'll forego getting BCC that way and instead just buy BCC directly with cash after it forks.

>said no one ever
>>
>BUY HIGH
>SELL LOW

never change /biz/
>>
>>2920304
BCC is going to get insta dumped by bots and whales.

Instead of holding so you can make$5 off bcc, shorting is the patrician choice
>>
File: 1498261133409.jpg (371KB, 1718x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1498261133409.jpg
371KB, 1718x1606px
>>2920311
>>
>>2920304
Well BCC will dip, who knows how low, and there ARE people that want it.

If someone wanted to accumulate BCC for the future and saw it at $50 they would probably buy it after the fork as well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.