[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be sick with a high fever and flu >manager still forces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>be sick with a high fever and flu
>manager still forces you to come to work
>not only is your productivity shit you end up infecting everyone

So why do managers still force sick people to come to work?

Is it some kind of ego trip?

Because it absolutely makes no fucking business sense to do this unless you really hate the person.
>>
>>2918692
because most people lie about being sick you stupid anime degenerate
>>
Your manager can't "force" you to come to work
>>
>>2918692
1) people lie about being sick
2) the burgers aren't going to flip themselves.

That's why you have a job: to perform certain actions that HAVE to happen or the whole house of cards falls down. He's not hiring you because he likes you, but becuase you will do something the world needs done.

Imagine if you lived like your ancestors, and it's the middle of winter: "wahh I'm sick I don't want to go and collect firewood today" = no fire = no heat = you get even more sick -> you die.

Sorry, no re-tries
>>
File: 1493860879593.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493860879593.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>not telling your manager to fuck himself
>being this beta
>>
>>2918918
You have never worked a shit tier job eh?
They will just fire you on the spot if you wanna play "alpha"
>>
>>2918898
typically you'd have people to cover for sick days since they're an inevitability instead of cutting corners and blaming your employees when it bites you in the ass
>>
File: monkey soup pepe.jpg (17KB, 414x355px) Image search: [Google]
monkey soup pepe.jpg
17KB, 414x355px
>>2918963
No, I have quite the cushy local government job where you can do pretty much whatever the fuck you want. I work when I want pretty much. Can even work from home
>>
>>2918963
Also who needs a shittier job? Just get welfare LMOA
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.