[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when exactly does BCC hit the market and shit's going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Fork-in-Road[1].jpg (32KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
Fork-in-Road[1].jpg
32KB, 400x353px
So when exactly does BCC hit the market and shit's going down? Do we have exact time when the fork is launched?
>>
Google does
>>
12:20 PM UTC

4:20 AM Pacific
>>
https://bitcoinxbt.org/ here's a countdown to the wojakening
>>
>>2918522
not sure what pacific time you're quoting but it's August 1st, 5:20am PST (12:20pm UTC) according to https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Cash-BCC-
>>
>>2918510
I havent been following this fork the last couple of weeks.
I currently have only money in ANS on Bittrex. Should I sell it to BTC? And what happens after 12 PM UTC tomorrow..do I get the BCC directly on my Bittrex account and can I seel it directly on the Bittrex market?
>>
>>2918742
You would fet it directly on bitteex, yes.

I'm not sure if you can sell across all channels right away.

Buying btc is probably too late now. There's money gonna be flowing back to alts tho, most likey
>>
>UTC
>PM
I know many people do this but it's a mockery of UTC, the international standard time.
Most countries use the 24 hour system.
>>
>>2918510
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170801T1220&p0=1440&msg=Bitcoin+Cash+Hardfork&font=sanserif

Also, are you guys buying in the post-fork crash? I am, but not sure best way to fund through GDAX
>>
Bitcoin Cash is already trading on Yobit. Everyone who had a BTC balance on Yobit received Bitcoin Cash in their account. Current price is around $380. If this price holds when wider trading begins Bitcoin Cash will be the third or fourth largest market cap coin.
>>
>>2918805
is it to late to sell lets say my ans on bittrexx for btc (even though BTC ios under maintenance) for BCC
>>
>>2918842
ANSWER MEEEEEE
>>
>>2919079
dont move any btc during the fork idiot
>>
>>2919079

> If you have a Bitcoin (BTC) balance on Bittrex during the BCC UAHF time on August 1st, 5:20am PST (12:20pm UTC), you will be additionally credited the equivalent amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCC) on a 1:1 basis. i.e. 1 BTC on Bittrex held during the on-exchange snapshot will get you 1 BCC. BTC held on orders will also be credited. Only the BTC held on your account is eligible for BCC. Full details below.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000808991-Statement-on-Bitcoin-Cash-BCC-
>>
Bitcoin will crash for a bit and then go to $5000 as msnbc told the masses today apparently.

It will surge once everyone starts to buy in at the dip and selling their loads of BCH to BTC

BCH will recover and stabalize around $300+ according to the future markets so it will hold value after the mass exodus of bitcoin fanboys.
>>
>>2918842
No. As long as the btc is in your wallet before the hard fork which is 8:20 est for me they will credit 1:1
>>
>>2919267
yes msnbc is definitely going to be correct no way theyre wrong
>>
>>2918805
Do you not understand inflation and the fact that it's not fucking creating money out of no where, that worth will drop like a feather in a vacuum.
>>
Starting to have flashbacks of my disastrous gold short on Brexit night. Horrible horrible losses.
>>
>>2918805
>yobit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.