[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you keep your BTC on Bitfinex, you�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: btcshort.png (70KB, 1266x400px) Image search: [Google]
btcshort.png
70KB, 1266x400px
Daily reminder that if you keep your BTC on Bitfinex, you're only getting roughly 1/3rd of the BCC over your BTC

https://www.bitfinex.com/posts/212

>we will be resolving this discrepancy in the form of a socialized distribution coefficient. For example, currently, there are more longs than shorts on the platform, causing a distribution coefficient of ~1.091 (Meaning that for each qualifying BTC a user will receive 1.091 BCH). The actual coefficient will be calculated at the moment of the distribution. Please note that if there are more shorts than longs at the fork event, this coefficient will be less than one. This coefficient can be roughly computed from publicly available information from our API (longs & shorts) and the Blockchain (cold storage).

At the time they made that post they had more long positions than short ones, but since then BTC received the largest EVER surge in short positions, currently there is nearly 3x more short than long positions, volume-wise

You can still generate a private key here
https://www.bitaddress.org
and withdraw coins to the corresponding address.

Don't forget though, that they have a 12 hrs maximum withdrawal time limit on BTC, and as more and more people are going to request withdrawals, they'll likely reach those limits.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170801T1220&p0=1440&msg=Bitcoin+Cash+Hardfork&font=sanserif

There's 16 hours and 41 minutes left until the BCC launch. If you don't start your withdrawal within 5 hours, you'll miss out on a LOT of BCC
>>
alternatively, you can download the electrum wallet and generate an address with that
>>
File: btcusd.png (47KB, 670x368px) Image search: [Google]
btcusd.png
47KB, 670x368px
bumping 4 awareness
>>
File: btcusd.png (55KB, 671x368px) Image search: [Google]
btcusd.png
55KB, 671x368px
bumping 4 awareness
>>
File: btcusd.png (47KB, 670x367px) Image search: [Google]
btcusd.png
47KB, 670x367px
yadayadayada
>>
>>2918362
There's a fucking withdrawal hold on my account because I changed password

I'm fucked....my BTC is stuck on this scam platform
>>
>>2919032
maybe you could try contacting support. i'd try in your place. just tell them that you want to get 1:1 BCC for your BTC and therefore would like to make a withdrawal before the split despite your password change
if they don't answer, you can at least bitch about them on reddit, i don't think they'll want that
>>
File: btcusd.png (51KB, 671x370px) Image search: [Google]
btcusd.png
51KB, 671x370px
awareness-o-bump
>>
So what is going to happen to ETH in the next few hours?
>>
File: btcusd.png (56KB, 1278x445px) Image search: [Google]
btcusd.png
56KB, 1278x445px
short positions still going up, it'll probably go below 1/3rd
>>
Kraken is handing out BCH 1:1, even for open BTC/USD margin positions.
>>
B
>>
>>2918362
I got my bcc on yobit...I know this sounds stupid, but if I move my btc to another wallet, do I get bcc again?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.