[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's why BTC is going to going to fucking Andromeda tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

Here's why BTC is going to going to fucking Andromeda tomorrow
>largest amount of shorts ever
>meaning the bitcoin has already been sold, and price is still ~8% away from ATH
>meaning all the selling pressure is done, only thing left is to buy
>...hold on to your butts

Think about it, if it has already been shorted in record numbers and remains untouched, then how could it go any lower if everyone is done selling it?
>>
File: Varga-episode-six-700x300.jpg (22KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
Varga-episode-six-700x300.jpg
22KB, 700x300px
>>2915657
> largest amount of shorts ever
Claim?
>>
How do you know more people aren't going to sell tomorrow?
>>
>>2915657
it will plummet this week guaranteed
the price is "artificially" high right now because many people are holding for the BCC drop
if BTC were to moon it would've done so 2-3 days ago, but many people are simply not buying it
after BCC is dropped BTC will dip hard since the pressure to hold it is no longer there
>>
>>2915663
if you *know* the price is going to go down, you would short as soon as you recognize that, otherwise you end up waiting until other people figure the same thing out, and it goes down before you short it

That's part of the contributing factor for the whole bear market the past month or two, a lot of anticipation of tomorrow causing a ruckus (which it did), but the time for predictions is long gone. The only thing left now is for all the shorters to get BTFO tomorrow when it moons and BCC is worth $0.02
>>
At what time does the fork actually happen?
>>
>>2915675
This.
There are chances for a moon mission on the 1st of August but they are very small compared to those of a huge crash.
>>
>>2915675
If the price of BTC were "artifically high" because of people who want "muh free muneez" from BCC, then that means they plan on selling BCC when they receive it.

If they plan on selling BCC, then that means the price of BCC is going to plummet.

When BCC plummets, people decide that BTC is the "winner" and reinvest their USDT or FIAT back into BTC and then into alts. Everything besides BCC moons.

Holy shit, how do you not get this?
>>
>>2915661
https://www.bfxdata.com/positions/btcusd
>>
>>2915706
they will put it into alts, but not btc because it is already inflated due to the fork
>>
>>2915706
oh don't worry I get it just fine, you're just forgetting your conclusion will take days to unfold
many panic sellers will sell their BTC in the meantime considering there are many people interested in making BCC a thing
it will be a very unstable few days and prices don't go up when it's unstable and at an ATH without a juicy dip before
>>
>>2915657
No shit most of those shorts are just people moving back into fiat so they can buy back in cheaper. Then the other half stacking up hard on BTC because they think somehow they can get 'free money' out of this. Thus evens it all out and the price has stayed in relative consolidation over the past few days, meaning what happens with BCC will in fact be what determines whether the price sinks or drops (it'll sink). Fear is universal.
>>
Bit coin is at£2121.60 rising steadily!!!
>>
>>2915657
holy shit op wasn't lying

all those shorters will have to buy BTC with interest (with interest rates also @ record highs) within a very short time

https://www.bfxdata.com/positions/btcusd
>>
funniest shit, it's STILL GROWING
who the fuck opens a short at this point?
is there any reason why anyone who is aware of the current circumstances would open a short position here?
or these people all just do 0 analysis behind their decisions?
>>
LTC is bouncing nicely here. We're in this together BTC bros.
>>
>>2916061

Could be someone opening up huge shorts to fake everyone out but secretly has even more longs elsewhere.
>>
Same. All my alts are into BTC time for daddy to get paid
>>
>>2915684
i think it's 12:20 zulu
>>
>>2916061
yeah i was thinking the same things anon

i have come to the conclusion that yes there are just some people doing 0 analysis and thinking btc will crash extreme tomorrow, but opening a short right now is downright retarded
>>
>>2916061
you don't pay fees on bitfinex if you leverage 1:1 your position with fiat as collateral.
Hold the same amount you're shorting on a cold wallet and there you have it.
Any profit / loss is neutral + you still have your free (but it's really free in this case, not memeing) BCH.
Not worth all the hassle if you only have 1btc if you ask me, especially since bitfinex won't give 1:1 bitcoincash
>>
File: desktop_coroa.png (353KB, 714x946px) Image search: [Google]
desktop_coroa.png
353KB, 714x946px
>>2915675
>>2915695
I'm salivating on the pink wojaks you idiots will be posting in the coming days

>>2916324
Yes

I'm opening up longs today. Once BCH plummets, Bitcoin will be crowned the One True King and will rise to a new ATH. Everything is shaping up for that moment. $3k barrier WILL BE BROKEN
>>
>>2916371
once we break 3k you think it will take until december to hit 5k? or september 5k?
>>
>>2916399
10K next year
>>
Bummp
>>
>>2916371
i ve been waiting for this for 4 fucking years
>>
>>2916061
>>2916324
>>2916345

There have been a ton of articles published recently about how to get "free BCC" by shorting BTC and buying your own position. Basically the authors of these articles think that the exchanges will be on the hook for BCC they've leveraged out. Unfortunately they haven't read the fine print at most exchanges that say they will only pay a ratio of BCC on short positions and will never pay out more BCC than they have BTC.
>>
>>2917875
Why the fuck can't you understand that the "buying your own position" part of your statement is people holding the BTC they bought in cold storage wallets, not in the exchanges. So as long as they don't get liquidated, they will only have to pay the fees for the margin position.
>>
>>2915706
Or, other possibility, people think segwit is too risky, and stay in fiat until November, bear market continues.
>>
The shorts are not real shorts, they are part of a constuction to get free bitcoin cash at the fork without exposiure to the to bitcoin classic crash. They are buying back the bitcoins they shorted. That is why the shorting did not result in a huge price drop. Kraken has huge long positions by the way. They pay bitcoin cash on long positions.
>>
>>2917899
I have no idea what you are trying to say

I stand by what I said
>>
Are you guys on here still thinking that the segwit coin will be the real bitcoin and not bitcoin cash? Bitcoin cash is what satoshi wrote in his white paper.
>>
Is this good coin? I can buy?
>>
>>2918028
is Bitcoin Cash the one called BTC?
if that's a no then it's not the real Bitcoin. At least not in the next few days.
>>
>>2918048
Esper$ this way friend
>>>/yobit/
>>
Btc is just 3 letters. On kraken btc is xbt. It is all about adoption.
>>
File: 20170731_210024.jpg (407KB, 1014x930px) Image search: [Google]
20170731_210024.jpg
407KB, 1014x930px
Ids gabbenning goys
>>
BCC IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

SEE YOU IN THE MOOOON
>>
Why is BCC (BitConnect Coin) dead?
>>
>>2916438
truly bizarre just 3 years ago I was sure it will never happen now its reality
>>
File: all memes are wrong.png (763KB, 607x579px) Image search: [Google]
all memes are wrong.png
763KB, 607x579px
this is going to be the most epic short squeeze ever
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.