[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1 August >Everybody sold their btc and is waiting to catch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: trap.jpg (8KB, 345x146px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
8KB, 345x146px
>1 August
>Everybody sold their btc and is waiting to catch the dropping price
>There are so many buy orders that the price does not go down
>Suddenly some whale decided that its better buy now than never
>price spikes
>people are slowly realising drop won't come
>panic buying kicks in
>price goes to +4k

Screncap this. Go, tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere.
>>
>>2915566
>Everybody sold their btc

This hasn't happened and I dont think it will
>>
>>2915576
>2915194
>>
>>2915566
This actually might happen.
Too many dumb people.
I hope they all get rekt, they don't deserve better.
>>
>>2915566
It's a trap alright but in the exact opposite. We will see one of the most epic dump by megawhales ( banks, GS ) in order to attempt to kill or at least cripple crypto.
The moment couldn't be better with so many people having sold their alt and being entirely in BTC to get their "free" coins. They're basically sitting ducks waiting for the slaughter.
>>
>>2915194
>>
>>2915595
let’s assume they do. what you think is going to happen next? the dark web and all of its business will vanish? no. so even if… IF there will be huge dumps… they won’t last long. for business will flourish even more after the takedown of hansa and alphabay. think hydra. don’t panic. even if it will drop dramatically after the fork. it will be just a matter of time (i guess a short one) until BTC will moon again. and regarding BCC…. yeah well… don’t you think that those who missed the wild ride with BTC will not have some interest in some new shit(coin)? yes they will.
>>
>>2915566
pshhh
>>
>>2915616
Oh I don't doubt that crypto will recover but the chances we see a crash are real. And by crash i don't mean the one we got two weeks ago. No a real one, all the way to capitulation and despair stage. We're kind of overdue for one now.
So I'm sitting this one out. I'd rather miss what I see as an unlikely moon mission than getting stuck high in the middle of an epic crash that would freeze my money perhaps for months. Just my opinion though.
>>
File: rekkening.jpg (406KB, 1473x1053px) Image search: [Google]
rekkening.jpg
406KB, 1473x1053px
>>2915673
It wont go lower than 1500 even if it the hardest crash happens.

Look I drew a Pic
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.