[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the signals that a shitcoin is about to be pumped or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1404067762674.gif (976KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1404067762674.gif
976KB, 500x259px
What are the signals that a shitcoin is about to be pumped or is in the early stages?
>>
>>2915131
only whales decide that, you can't see any signals on what they prefer.
>>
>>2915135
that seems defeatist.
>>
>>2915131

monitor volume with a telegram bot like crypto ping.
>>
>>2915131
Generally a sell wall will come up, this is when they are accumulating. Sometimes all that needs to happen in order for it to naturally pump is for the sell wall to come down...if that doesn't work then a buy wall will be put in place to provide support and shortly thereafter FOMO kicks in and will typically be pumped 25-30% up from the accumulation phase.
>>
>>2915144
Sadly it's the way it is.
>>
Also this >>2915153 volume is the key. Gains made on a coin that has a volume of a used car won't really be worth it.
>>
whales keeping prices low. after a couple 5%-10% rises, if it doesnt drop below your assumed floor, get ready for pump
has worked more often than not
>>
>>2915164
Yeah you see the risk of this shit is that it may drop to the assumed floor still.

More often than not ATL buying seems like the best. Daytrading just doesn't work with crypto.

Just don't sell at a loss, that's what suckers are for.
>>
What the hell is that white thing?!
>>
>>2915199
Hitachi magic wand...a vibrator in case you are a virgin nerd.
>>
>>2915203
>t. Virgin nerd salt
>>
>>2915159

tell me more desu
>>
>>2915228
Your mothers vibrator, can be bought at Walmart but has been a mainstay of vibrators for decades due to its being sold as a "personal massager" and the fact that it is very powerful...whence why it is being used in this gif as a pussy torture device due to the intensity of its vibration abilities. Most butch lesbians will own one.
>>
>>2915131
nice fluffy carpet thing they have there.
so caring.
>>
>>2915153
Get real idiot. Any whale worth his sperm is going to slowly buy in before they pump. You will hardly see any volume changes.

What I've seen is a tight level candlestick for 5-6 days leadong up to the pump
>>
>>2915439
So the best indication would be an irregular consistency with pricing
>>
>>2915131
Do your homework about the coin and decide for youself. Much like any other investment
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.