[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp. This is it lads, months of fudding and shilling have built

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Welp. This is it lads, months of fudding and shilling have built up to this. For some of us this is the most uncertain time of our financial lives so let's take a moment to reflect on our adventures before cryptogheddon ends everything we've worked on. If you have something to get off your chest, say it now.
For me, I've seen all my biz bros as some of my closet friends. If not for crypto, and this board, I'd have nothing keeping me going, I'd still be at my engineercuck job that i fucking hated. I pray that every anon here reading this stays strong because we are all going to make it:)) because we are NOT defined by our coin stash but by the size of our hearts.
Godspeed bizraelis.
>>
>>2913745
kill yourself
>>
>>2913745
kill thyself
>>
>>2913745

Neck yourself
>>
>>2913745
give me your money
>>
>>2913745
Press F for all the suicide bizbros after August 1st
>>
>>2913745
We gon' make it bro! Not so sure about some of the other faggets in this thread tho
>>
>>2914395
>>2914421
>>2914434
>>2914442
board is full of shills these days
tis why we can't have nice things
grab em by the curly hair and snap their fucking noses
>>
I didn't give my bot any special logic to deal with whatever is about to happen. I just want you all to know that 1 month of crypto paid for this mower. Fuck you all, I'm riding this bad boy to the moon.
>>
Only anons with Bancor at the top of their portfolio are making it after August 1st
>>
File: zyzz.jpg (159KB, 1107x1227px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
159KB, 1107x1227px
>>
>>2913745
>>2914476
>>2914472
>>2914489

>>2914507
we're gonna make it bra
>>
File: IMG_5924.jpg (96KB, 765x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5924.jpg
96KB, 765x577px
The past few months have been the only time in my life that I have felt truly free and optimistic about my future.

For the sake of this feeling alone, I will hold. For the fact that I know many of those among us share this same feeling, my resolve is strengthened. If this marvelous experiment fails, I will simply dust myself off and carry on to the next venture, with the confidence that comes with knowing that when push comes to shove I am willing to stand strong for my convictions.

Regardless of outcome, the next generation of Anons will benefit from the lessons we learn in these turbulent times. With utter contempt for the risks involved, let us set an example and move steadfast toward freedom. We will never find it any other way.
>>
PINK WOJAK SEASON IS APPROACHING
>>
I'll see you all on the other side Biz. I'm going to make it...
>>
>>2914507
we're gonna make it brah
>>
File: 6961464-sunset-over-ocean.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6961464-sunset-over-ocean.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>2914551
>>2914507

I fought in the meme wars, I'll hold fast for cryptogeddon.

To think of the events of the past year that raged behind the scenes, with normies completely oblivious. Fortunes will be won and lost, blood will be spilled, and Anons everywhere will gain experience and knowledge that the average person couldn't comprehend.

We're gonna make it brah
>>
You still have a day retard.
>>
File: 1490063865665.jpg (509KB, 810x4757px) Image search: [Google]
1490063865665.jpg
509KB, 810x4757px
>>2913745
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.