[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy XRP now??? I can't tell if the dip is over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ripple-bitcoin1[1].jpg (8KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
ripple-bitcoin1[1].jpg
8KB, 304x166px
Should I buy XRP now???

I can't tell if the dip is over or if it will crash more on Aug 1. If BTC crashes, will XRP go up? What do, I'm not smart enough to figure this out
>>
Never buy XRP
>>
>>2913390

You can buy XRP. Keep in mind you are holding for awhile.

You will be rewarded for your patience
>>
RSI on the daily chart shows XRP has not been this oversold since early march, several weeks before it started its' long march from 400sats to 24000 sats.
If you're still unsure you can wait until around August 2nd to 3rd for confirmation. I'm convinced we'll see trend reversal by early to mid august, it just depends how early you want to get in.

I do still have some lingering concern that there could be one last push down in it to touch 4500 briefly. Whether you believe the same or want to try and catch it yourself is up to you. I've been watching it a while and both the buy and sell orders have dried up some 30%. I didn't think the sell down and accumulation would be this aggressive but whoever wants this has been working overtime.

It also has to deal with the haters. There always a steady 1400btc worth of XRP available for short positions that can be borrowed for free.
>>
>>2914531
Roi probably wont be that much anyway considering the huge supply.
Thats why i dropped it.
>>
>>2914538
I disagree. People seem to adopt this myopic view that scarcity = value and then have a pissing contest about market cap like it means something.
50-75c in the midterm isn't out of the question. Whether it's in part due to a simultaneous increase in BTC or does it on its own will remain to be seen.

I'm very bullish on it. Another thing worth noting during this period is that activity and number of users on polo has dropped by 60% the past month. First time this year Ive noticed users below 20k from a high near 50k in may. There could be a huge run on early August
>>
>>2914662
yeah but thats only 3x gains in a place where 10x-100x are possible.
Its high from a non-crypto standpoint but low when compared to the potential you might be missing, not to mention youd need a large amount of cash for that to mean anything.
i definetly think it will go up consistently though
>>
>>2914686
Sure but mention me some coins that will go 10-100x with certainty?
You can't for the most part, while XRP is pretty much guaranteed.
I've dealt with low mcap high risk-high gain coins before and most of the time, high mcap coins still managed to outperform them in terms of ROI.
>>
The dip? This shitcoin has been on a steady decline for months.

Never buy XRP.
>>
buy XRP
>>
File: 1475110147344.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475110147344.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>2914735
>>
>>2914662
I think that they are releasing 1 billion new coins a month for the next 55 months is going to keep prices down for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>2914796
Releasing 1 billion coins a month does not mean dumping 1 billion coins a month on exchanges.
>>
I think XRP and mooncoin both stand a chance....
>>
>>2914796

Yes, this is key information. Substantial mooning won't happen until the inflation in the XRP market stops. Don't buy in unless you are a marathon hodlr
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.