[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm happy all you faggots missed the biggest moon ticket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: delphi.png (112KB, 682x642px) Image search: [Google]
delphi.png
112KB, 682x642px
I'm happy all you faggots missed the biggest moon ticket of the year. Enjoy poverty.
>>
nice scam
>>
>>2911170

The ICO is over, anon, no need to fud it anymore. You missed out, but I'll allow you to buy my bags later at a modest 10000% markup.
>>
>>2911211
nice, just scammed 100k
>>
>>2911150
>just know the future
Kek it literally says that, what a shitshow
>>
>>2911150
>He missed out of the SALT ICO
>>
/biz/ should totally bring up "HonestCoin". A coin who is worthless. A coin nobody needs. A true shitcoin, with a whitepaper that says FUCK YOU nothing more nor less.
I would buy it.
>>
>>2912728
Wait the SALT one is done??
>>
>>2911150
>why didn't u share the info with us before ?
>>
>>2912784
They had a semi-secretive pre-sale. They were selling each salt for $1.50.

It ended a few days ago. They are going to release the white paper after all this shit blows over and announce a tiered ICO with the next tier being $3 per. The presale price was listed as an 85% discount so they clearly think they are going to sell it for $10 a pop.
>>
>>2912829
fuck me....
>>
>>2912764
This already exists, it's called Signatum
>>
>>2912829
Yeah, I got into this one a few hours before it went live thanks to a post here on biz. I feel pretty damn lucky right now.
>>
>>2911150
The 20% allocation of all the tokens to shills made me not invest. Still going to keep an eye on it and see where it goes. Good luck to you.
>>
>>2912957
It's an ICO I'm really looking forward to sigh :/

Why scammy, shitty ICOs ( Bancor, STATUS etc ) are always the most shilled when interesting ones ( SALT, PILLAR ) are always the most secretive and discrete..
Well I know the answer but damn..
>>
>>2912829
son of a bitch
>>
>>2911150
this was confirmed a scam on the ethereum subreddit.

go back to india and sell your pajeetreum there
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.