[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys, I need help. After being a wage slave all my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1484679594317.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484679594317.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
Okay guys, I need help. After being a wage slave all my life living paycheck to paycheck I have finally landed a 67k stem job doing something I love.
Good benefits.
>~3900 a month after taxes
>401k is 100% match up to 3% and 50% match up to 5% (the remaining 2% after 3%) (hopefully I remember that correctly.)
>total debt: 14,000 left on car (231 a month, driving this car into the ground 6 to 7 years), 1600 cc debt, 8000 debt to parents (300 a month, no interest)
>starting to look at condos because renting is fucked.

After all expenses probably can save ~1500 to 2000 a month. I've just started so i've been blowing through the paychecks but now I need to slow down and build something. No more eating out, only occasion. No more bars. I want to know what I should be doing. Should I be trying to play with this money and make more? Should I buckle down and just save long term? (I'm 26 already.) Or both. I'm weary about getting into crypto because I've been watching biz and btc,eth, and altcoins past months and it just seems very unstable and unpredictable. Btc does seem like a safe long term investment but I though that about eth too and eth seems to not be able to recover

should I just put some play money aside and try to moon altcoins or slowly put money into btc? or buy btc when it dips in next week

>pic is pretty much how I see most people on biz except for those smart few.
>>
>>2911071
>BTC
>safe
No. It's extremely risky.
>>
>>2911083
>constant overall growth since begging
I'm saying btc will be worth double at least in 10 years if not quadruple imo
>>
>>2911089
Why would it be?
>>
>>2911092
why not? You think it will slowly decrease? It hasn't reached mainstream public yet but it is heading that way and once it does. BOOM
>>
>>2911103
So let me get this straight. You are speculating on speculators to buy more of a half-Ponzi scam that might as well crash tomorrow close to zero if something better comes along or governments suddenly decide to go after it?
>>
>>2911110
well. then why doesn't the rest of biz think this? you sound like a no-coiner
>>
>>2911115
I'm not saying don't buy BTC, I'm saying that you're beyond retarded if you think BTC is a safe "investment".
>>
>>2911117
I don't necessarily think this.

I've thought this before as well.
>>2911110

I;m just saying from what I've read on here and other places people seem to think btc is a good longterm investment
>>
>>2911128
Those people are idiots. I'm betting for BTC to win, but that's like betting on a horse race. That's not investing, that's right next to gambling.
>>
>>2911136
>right next to gambling.

>>2911071
>I'm weary about getting into crypto....
>seems very unstable and unpredictable....
>>
>>2911144
I'm just trying to save your from a terrible mistake of betting everything on a shitcoin and losing something you can't afford to lose. That's seems to be the 90% of the cryptoworld.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.