[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get into crypocurrency >wake up in morning >think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1448220378150.jpg (101KB, 680x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1448220378150.jpg
101KB, 680x1102px
>get into crypocurrency
>wake up in morning
>think about how rich i could have been if i bought bitcoin a few years ago
>think about how rich i could have been if i bought ethereum a few months ago
>calculate how much money I could have made constantly
Does the pain ever go away?
>>
this is retarded OP
do you torture yourself over how many millions you couldve won in the lottery if you just picked the right numbers?
harden the fuck up m8
>>
File: NNNE.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NNNE.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>2910685
this is why NEO is here OP.
>>
>>2910708
this
>>
lol no, you wouldn't. Most of you would have (panic) sold way earlier.
>>
Those type of gains are still here tho. Welcome to coming to crypto early. You just have to find the next big winner.
>>
>>2910747
No they're not, sorry to burst your bubble. Early adoption phase is already over boyo, market cap is already hit $100B+. The exponential gains, like those who got in from 2010-2015 experienced, are long gone. Think about it rationally. Crypto market has gone up 100 times in the last 3 years. Do you HONESTLY think it'll go up 100x from this point onward?
>>
>>2910771
Yes fagot 100 bil is nothing
>>
>>2910771
It's still a lot of retards speculating and people buying drugs. Corporations and governments have yet to get involved. Once they do, the gains we've been seeing now will seem like nothing.
>>
>>2910771
$100 bill is for the entire market cap. But there is a coin out there with a low market cap that will 100x no doubt
>>
>>2910771
Entry barrier is still quite high, still lots of friction for the normie to get his Fiat into crypto. We are just starting to see a glimpse on how block chain related solutions can actually solve huge RL problems, also expect many new IoT startups go ICO route since it's just so easy to raise huge amounts of funding. Once block chain tech has its own fb/amzn/Google like killerevent expect money coming in bigtime
>>
>>2910776
Some of you idiots have no conception of math and numbers. $100B is nothing, what about $10 TRILLION (100B *100)? More than the amount of gold reserves and real estate in the world. Jesus you are one dumb twat. Go play the powerball you imbecile
>>
>>2910771
100b is nothing it's literally Luxembourg's GDP times 2
>>
>>2910685
Do not fall for this anon, giving into this will cloud your judgement and prevent you from seizing opportunities NOW
>>
>>2910845
why does the entire market cap have to be multiplied by 100 for there still to be sick gains left to get in crypto? that's the flaw in your argument, retard
>>
>>2910845
You just contradicted your own statement. The only retard here is you. The cryptocurrency marketcap is still infinitesimally small compared to the aggregate of global wealth.
>>
>>2910771
ETH was 0.015 BTC in March 2017 and it reached ATH of 0.15 BTC in June, which is a 1000% increase in the space of 3 months. There are plenty of gains still to be made.
>>
>>2910685
That kind of thinking is a precursor for you losing all of your money and going heavily in debt.
>>
I was on silkroad when bitcoin was $0.15

No it doesn't get better
>>
>>2910845

>He UNIRONICALLY just said there were less than $10 Trillion in real estate and called someone stupid in the same post

For an error of this magnitude and the ego involved, you should consider killing yourself

World real estate is worth well over $200 Trillion you braindead mong; try Google
>>
This is the way gambling addict faggots think and it's not productive. If you'd lived your life a thousand times the what-if scenario never would have played out, your decisions would have been identical given identical inputs. Its pointless to fantasize about
>>
>>2910771
Yes I do since 100B is literally fucking nothing you brainlet.
>>
>finally buy a real winner at $0.50
>it explodes
>sell at $5
>it crashes down to $1
>you are really happy
>forget about it
>1 year later it's $100

Would you have felt any different?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.