[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At Starbucks right now listening to the wagecucks talk to each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

At Starbucks right now listening to the wagecucks talk to each other. They're literally locked in a 5'x20' space and forced to do social battle with each other all day to survive.

When will humanity realize how inhumane our low-income jobs are for those who aren't gifted socially or have an ounce of integrity?
>>
Gf works at starbucks.
Almost all of her coworkers are students.
She's moving up in the company because they almost only hire from within.
On her healthplan because its even better than the government health insurance in canada.
They make more then minimum wage.

Obviously there's drama at the store but there is at every workplace.

For an entry level job with no skills theres a surprising ammout of advancement oppertunities.
>>
>>2909782
8 hours of pure misery...
>>
>>2909782
>social battle

Basement dwelling autist confirmed
>>
>>2910019
You sound like you have a story to tell.
>>
File: cofeeces.png (472KB, 609x900px) Image search: [Google]
cofeeces.png
472KB, 609x900px
watch our for those pajeets working at starbucks op
>>
>>2910019
Never worked at Starcucks *shutters* but i'm doing the m-f 8-5 grind elsewhere and it's killing me. Almost done with it all now.
>>
>>2910150
Why are you responding to yourself?
>>
>>2909782

wage slavery is programmed into our culture to be acceptable
>>
>>2910032
Get out of here
>>
>>2909782

>working at starbucks
>social battle

u wot OP?
>>
>>2910170
misclick
>>
>>2910192
Wage slaves roots used to have a necessary impact on society. Now any average job is just pure slave work. Little to no free time, months in advance notification to your employer for nearly anything, shit pay, shit hours, etc. The worst part is, tons of people are just fine with it.
>>
>>2909973
>For an entry level job with no skills theres a surprising ammout of advancement oppertunities.

at starbucks god forbid you are a white male
>>
>>2910352
If you're a white male you better be flamboyant fag.
>>
>>2910384
>white bois that ain't gay af
lmao nigga
>>
>>2910398
Fun fact: Non-whites have a higher percentage of homosexuals than whites do.
>>
>>2910417
lmao.
>>
niggers should be happy to have any kind of job
within the decade all minimum wage jobs will be replaced by robots.

keep asking for your $15 you idiots
>>
>>2910417

Although that is reassuring, natural selection will not take its course fast enough in this world. This being a small example.
>>
>>2910336
the worst part for me is how people fetishize how "hard" they work, and turn it into a victim thing about how they deserve better. Like, smarten up, you're trading your time for money on a linear basis and gaining absolutely no marketable skills. Do some extrapolation and see where that gets you in 5 years, don't forget to factor in inflation and automation.
>>
>>2910352
just grow a beard and get problem glasses and you can be considered an "ally"
>>
>>2910457
Hope they reach the same conclusion I would if I had that. A stool and a rope.
>>
>>2909782

Anon, I work in a tiny artisanal kitchen that pumps out a ton of volume. I work shoulder to shoulder with two cooks at my station, it is extremely hot and loud. I'm not crazy about it, but I only work three days a week and it pays my bills.

What you have to realize is, some people actually like this work. One of our cooks was given a house by his parents that he lives in and rents out to a few people. He could be living the "NEET dream" but is out in the world creating value and working hard, because he likes it. He also takes math courses at uni.

Have you considered that maybe you're just a worthless mongrel? Most people are unable to be content with a selfish, boring, meaningless existence spent in front of anime forums.
>>
>>2910477
>a selfish, boring, meaningless existence spent in front of anime forums

You act as though this is the only thing one can do with their free time.

Instead of defending wasting time, you should be promoting the examination of how to best utilize one's time.
>>
>>2910493

The vast majority of people posting here are shitting away their free time, and the majority of people in general do not utulize their free time in a constructive way
>>
>>2910070
>BBC
>britcucks
hahahhahhahahah POOOOO
>>
>>2910070
Muslims and pajeets are forbidden from using paper to wipe ass, so tgey use hands and you are lucky if they remember to wash aftr they smear poop all over their hands.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.