[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I happened to be one of those unlucky bastards who kept all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0925.jpg (40KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0925.jpg
40KB, 275x183px
I happened to be one of those unlucky bastards who kept all of their cryptos on BTC-e. How do I get my money back from the government?
>>
https://www.usa.gov/complaint-against-government
>>
>>2907931
>hello, government
>yeah, you took my money
>no, I'm not talking about federal taxes
>no, I'm not talking about state taxes
>listen, I'm not talking about taxes
>you stole my c-cryptocoins
>you know, like bitcoin?
>can I speak to your supervisor?
>h-hello?
>>
>>2907948
Golden
>>
Call 911
>>
>>2907927

Sure. You can have your cryptocoins back. First. Let us ask you a few questions first.

Where did you the coin?
Why are you not trading on coinbase?
Oh you hate id verification?
What are you hidding? You terrorist.
Nothing? Really?
We see here that you made some profit and didn't report the increase of btc. Care to explain?

Good. Fucking. Luck. It will all be auctioned off to pay for Jamal and his food stamps.
>>
>>2907927

>Hello Mr. President
>Sorry for interrupting your game of golf
>I know you are a very busy man but I have an urgent matter to discuss
>The FBI stole my money
>They collected it from a website that was a front for money laundering
>Yes Mr. President I know that looks very incriminating.
>I lost about $2500
>I kept asking to speak to the supervisor of whoever I was speaking to.
>No one seemed to know what cryptocurrency was
>How much was lost?
>I think the FBI claimed around 100 million
>H-hello?
>>
>>2907927
You might get a chance to prove your coins are legit like people did when liberty reserve went down a few years ago. That will be a long process im sure.
>>
File: cute snek.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
cute snek.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>2907948
Heh, oh you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.