[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /biz/, thanks to your advice, I'm now a millionaire.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Kickstarter.gif (457KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kickstarter.gif
457KB, 500x360px
So /biz/, thanks to your advice, I'm now a millionaire. But I don't know what to do with all my money now. I already paid off my house and bought a corvette. And my investments are all good. What should I spend my excess money on?
>>
First send me money so I don't starve this month.

Next, travel the world.
>>
better LARPing skills
>>
>>2906327
What did you do? new here, and curious
>>
>>2906327
you should go on camwhore websites and find the new models and get them to do things they arent comfortable with, with like 100$ and 200$ at a time.
like fingering their ass and sucking off their fingers after, or getting themselves to puke on camera

you feel so powerful seriously anon i do it sometimes with like 10 or 50$
>>
>>2906327
I would buy apartment buildings, hotels, restaurants. But as I said I'm a noob
>>
>>2906327
>corvette
better be bamboozling
>>
>>2906342
any vids on youtube of stuff like this happening

sounds really hot i'm getting erect just reading about it
>>
>>2906327

Invest in my plan to buy street legal APCs and livestream riots, Ferguson style, and charging /pol/ money to choose what racist songs to play over the loudspeakers, along with VIP clients inside the luxury interior APC

I can buy a BRDM-2 for $7000, and I have a mechanic.

www.riot.tours
>>
>>2906342
nice advice anon. can't think of anything better to do with money myself
>>
>>2906327

>corvette
>no lambo

stay poor
>>
File: burnedbike.png (3MB, 1455x847px) Image search: [Google]
burnedbike.png
3MB, 1455x847px
A tweaker set fire to my motorbike in March, trying to raise money to fix it ever since. You could help me get it road worthy again

BTC:
1PoSW2tetGSzSCMp1GBLK5bCNnvVWedUdR
>>
>>2906327

Like the above anon said, pay it forward please.
Anything you spare would be greatly appreciated.

1HrMbmJaDqHPd4vr7iZn1YFmKvAbdTJmHr
>>
>>2906327
Buy a few hundred acres for /pol/ to homestead.
>>
>>2906424
Is this board just /pol/ but with money?
>>
>>2906440
This board was born from /pol/
>>
>>2906480
oh is this where (((they))) all went?

makes sense actually
>>
>>2906356
This
>>
>>2907905
(((they're))) in the ash tray.
>>
>>2906327
It would mean the world
Btc: 14QYB8hi3t28Y55WhJWjaTpahQaZhPivzh
>>
File: 1464910727395.jpg (38KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1464910727395.jpg
38KB, 377x377px
>he bought a corvette
mfw
>>
>corvette
>>
Learning to daytrade stocks/forex/commodities with bitcoin for shits and giggles
http://1broker.me

Learning to daytrade Bitcoin for the greatest rush of your life
https://whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
>>
>>2906417
Bikers are worse than tweakers, fucking morons who need to annoy everyone with loud noises instead of driving a car like a decent human being. This druggie deserves your BTC so he can waste it all on more drugs.
>>
File: grandsport1.jpg (102KB, 1170x781px) Image search: [Google]
grandsport1.jpg
102KB, 1170x781px
>>2908348

what's wrong with this car? good on OP. and american built
>>
>>2908391

Just a quick heads up, you could just do social trading on 1broker. Throw 0.1btc in every position by copying other traders and making money that way or do it on http://etorosocial.online with fiat
>>
>>2906327
Cocaine powder
>>
File: LOL.png (193KB, 432x359px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
193KB, 432x359px
>>2908493
>and american built
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.