[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work as a Canadian plumber. Boy oh boy have I been busy this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: New-Canadian-Logo-Revised-4f.png (219KB, 1130x235px) Image search: [Google]
New-Canadian-Logo-Revised-4f.png
219KB, 1130x235px
I work as a Canadian plumber. Boy oh boy have I been busy this week. I showed up to a granny's house on Friday. She called about a leaky shower head. I thought oh boy this is a perfect time to take advantage of this old bitch.

I told her that the shower head wasn't the issue but it was a faulty bypass valve in her shower diverter. She didn't believe me at first but I would make her come around. So she ordered me to install a new shower head so I did but when she left the room I cut the rubber washer on The inside of the shower head.

I said see? It's still leaking maam. She was blown away by my wisdom of the leaky valve. I then proceeded to smash her tile wall with my hammer and told her she needed to replace the diverter. After I made a huge hole I installed a completely new diverter, redid some waterlines that I said looked like they were going to leak but we're perfectly fine.

Proceeded to patch up my hole with drywall and redid her tile. After all of that was done I simply put a new rubber washer in the shower head and it didn't leak. I turned a simple 5 dollar repair into a $6000 one day bathroom tile diverter drywall bathroom renovation.

God I love these old boomers. They really are clueless and filthy rich. Not like I care they took advantage of our economy and sold us out to the jews. I'm only 28 years old and will be retiring in two years. Putting all my money into btc.
>>
>>2905515
lol
>>
>>2905515

You piece of sh-
>ripped off a boomer
Oh never mind, carry on Anon.
>>
>>2905515
Hey man this happened to my aunt in Sw Ontario, she has your info it's most likely you. Reported to wsib
>>
File: 1501183714546.png (117KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501183714546.png
117KB, 900x900px
This is really disturbing as i imagine someone being such a dick to my grandmother will infuriate me
>>
some shitskin tried this with my aunt, we found out when he was there, so we slashed his tires and stole a bunch of his tools. she told him to leave before she calls the police.

was trying to tell her that her washer was fucked and something else in the piping when it was just a loose drainage hose causing leaking

don't hire people from craigslist or kijiji
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.