[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This nigga really took a $20,000 loan to buy Eth at $206 h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: laughing.jpg (99KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
99KB, 798x798px
This nigga really took a $20,000 loan to buy Eth at $206

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAkzF_6E8T8
>>
Will probably pay off in the long run. Cant always time the bottom
>>
Bubble the post
>>
I took a 6000 loan to buy eth at $50 and I don't regret it one bit.
>>
>>2905293
actually he bought at a good price.
>>
>>2905313
>good price

$7 is a good price
>>
>>2905293
You shouldn't be taking out loans
But oh well.it may pay out. It's a risky business.
>>
>>2905293
You think he has some type of stop loss in place?
>>
Damn
Current state ethereum even
>>
>>2905402
not at all he will ride it all the way down in hopes it goes up eventually
>>
>>2905293
Think about the % he's getting on it tho... fuck me even if he does make money it might not be more than the interest.
>>
He should have used it to buy Bancor and Ants.
>>
Madmen who take risks are the ones who succeed.
Cucks like /biz/ stay poor with their 40$ investments
>>
>>2905293
to the mooon lol
>>
>>2905582
It's called calculated risks. This guy is so retarded he probably lurks here, or is the OP.

>$200 for a coin that has been hacked about five times in last year, hard forked like six times, and has a new ICO every day where the creators take millions of dollars in eth and dump it for cash on the open market

A madman risk would have been doing this when it was sub $20, not buying a vastly inflated shitcoin with no actual value that already had it's run and has been getting dumped over the past couple months. This is just the desperate act of a beta that is always a day late, a dollar short, and is never gonna make it. (I got in to crypto in June with a significant amount of my money so I know a loser when I see one and this guy takes the cake).
>>
>>2905613
Ether itself has never been hacked
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jRklG8_Gvc
He switched all of it to Tether
>>
>>2905293
This nigga is gonna be launching at you in less than a year. I remember we had mining treads on /biz in 2016, and I thought its not worth it, even though I could have easily set it up. Missed hundreds of thousands of gains, and now catching up buying a little bit every month.
>>
>>2905293
>>2905313
How can you be so dumb when you invest tons of money into something?
>>
>>2905570
its about 1000$ for 3 years

not terrible given crypto gainz
>>
>>2905351
Yes anon ETH will totally drop to 7$ >_>. Are you mad you missed the train, AGAIN?
>>
Why is it always ETH and ETH ICOs?
The normies are ignoring Bitcoin.
>>
>>2905293
don't be jealous

they didn't time the bottom perfectly but its a fine time to buy
>>
>>2905720
because bitcoin is a fucking mess just look at all this forking chink core developer drama bullshit
>>
>>2905773
Yeah, and ETH isn't a mess for sure
>>
>>2905812
ETH is in development, i.e. progressing. Metropolis is due within the next few months. And major banks/tech companies are invested in the tech, so how exactly is that a mess?
>>
>>2905582
>Madmen who take risks are the ones who succeed.

That's the same retarded thinking that gamblers use.
>>
>>2905293
>borrows
>problem
pick one
>>
>>2905838
OP doesn't understand leveraging
>>
>>2905613
Every hack brings in the normies, companies, and new techies.

ICOs totally suck tho. They make the price very volatile and leech of ETH value. Without shit coin market, BTC would be 4k already.
>>
>>2905829
>Metropolis
what a gay name for an update.
>>
>>2905835
>That's the same retarded thinking that gamblers use.

This.
>>
>>2905844
>>2905838

>ALL IN
>NOT RETARDED

Pick one.
>>
>>2905835
http://www.businessinsider.com/graffiti-artist-painted-facebooks-first-office-now-worth-200-million-2015-6
>>
>>2905873

who says he's all in? Do you know his net worth? Clearly he seems confident he can easily repay over 3 years, so who gives a fuck if he wants to take a risk?

>strugging to cope
>female penis
Pick one.
>>
>>2905907
you can't pay for your transformer operation with ether.
>>
>>2905907
If you can't scrounge together a measly 20k to invest without taking out a loan, your finances are fucked. The dude probably works at McDonalds. Good on him for trying to get out but, a day late and a dollar short, which is why he needs to take out a 20k loan in the first place.
>>
>>2905907
>repay over 3 years

Repay 20k over 3 years means about $550 per month.
Including interest, it amounts roughly $590 per month.

Problem is: this amount is not high enough to consider him "earning big" or being "loaded with money", because then he would not have stated that he hat to take a loan for it.

But the amount is high enought to asume he has a stable job which is at least paid enough to let him take out a loan which he then repays over 3 years.

He wont kill himself from it, I am sure.
But it is clear that he is far away from knowledgable in this field. Which is bad in front of a blow off phase.
>>
File: MAzR4VUh.gif.jpg (70KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
MAzR4VUh.gif.jpg
70KB, 720x384px
>>2905293
wipe your tears
>>
>>2905867
>made myself look like an ass
>>
He's up 1000 already
>>
>>2906957
He went all in on tether mate.
>>
i wish i could buy more ether, but fiat is tight af atm

i also want to upgrade my computer to a ryzen, so i need atleast 700$ for that

im glad i bought some at 175$ though
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.