[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when you own shift, safety wallets is taken care of by shift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: shift-logo.png (9KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
shift-logo.png
9KB, 506x506px
I think the Shift team did a great job responding to the posting of private keys over http(s). They made it priority #1 and released a new wallet within a week, to take away these concerns.

They have rewritten the API calls in their webwallet to offlineRequests where secrets never leave the clients computer.

https://github.com/shiftnrg/shift-wallet

Lisk should follow their commits, even though they marked their webwallet deprecated. It's still their responsibility as long as lisk-ui is online.

With Rise forking the Shift codebase it's a no brainer for them to take over this security update too.
>>
When will this shitcoin go up I already lost 30% of my funds all-ining in this piece of shit
>>
Basically put 800 dollars into this coin because the all time high is 5 times it's current price

I do good?
>>
>>2904118
The same exact logic would have you buying SIGT right now
>>
Bought at 60k SAT lol
>>
>>2903625
Nice just bought 100k.

Looks like it's really fixed though after looking through the code.

Good on them.
>>
SHIFT seems like one of the highest potential shitcoins with a low marketcap. I'm not going to lie though, it's perhaps my heaviest bag at the moment.

I'm just hoping the devs will hold back the release of phantom until crypto returns to a bull market.
>>
The devs were aware of the problem the entire time but only fixed the issue AFTER it was publicly exposed!!

Sketchy
>>
No it's not true what you're saying. The devs didn't fix it AFTER it was publicly exposed. They were already working on it. Why do you think it was fixed so quickly.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.