[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody here is gonna make it. BTC will hover around it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1474469447120.jpg (46KB, 619x447px) Image search: [Google]
1474469447120.jpg
46KB, 619x447px
Nobody here is gonna make it.

BTC will hover around it's current price for a while and then fade into nothingness.
>>
File: patheric.jpg (31KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
patheric.jpg
31KB, 640x350px
>crypto BTFO!!!!!
>>
We're all not gonna make it.
>>
>>2903331
I'm a nocoiner, and i disagree.

Wait until another inevitable recession of the US and possibly global financial markets, and see what happens to BTC.
>>
File: 1474794143680.jpg (10KB, 366x366px)
1474794143680.jpg
10KB, 366x366px
>>2903343
>see what happens to BTC

You really think Mr.Shekelberg would allow that? Fool.
>>
File: 1498071910562.jpg (307KB, 2190x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498071910562.jpg
307KB, 2190x1080px
That's good my friend. If BTC stabilizes we can trade alts and make real money.
>>
>>2903331

OP is right no matter how much you neets wanna try convince yourselves otherwise.

BTC pumped up to 2800 because of BCC (muh free monie) BUT all smart investors know they will make more money in the long term by selling BTC at a premium thanks to the dumb money.

Whales don't care about BCC, because either way the market will be flooded in seconds, making the BCC you do want to sell for "free money" relatively low. thus it makes more sense to SELL BTC AT A PREMIUM and buy when all the dumb money has got their BCC pennies and proceeds to sell btc as people naturally want cheap alts again.

tldr: bcc is a trick to round up sheep into a dark room while the whales soak up that premium BTC PRICE.
>>
>>2903680
projecting
>>
>>2903696

it's pretty much mathmatical at this point.

Their will be a huge supply of BCC and very little demand, so the BCC price will tank.

Now thanks to people holding BTC for the fork, the price has risen accordingly.

Now do the math, you could of sold for 2800 today or you could wait till the fork when the price of BTC will be significantly less (LOOK IT'S ALREADY LOST 130 IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS)

Where is this new money going to come from to pump up BTC now? alts are bled almost dry, fiat is exiting hard (total market cap is dropping hot)

Should of sold for that premium BTC price friend
>>
>>2903700
ahahaahah
>>
>>2903732

1. Sell BTC @ 2800 per

2. Sell 2000 per BTC and 100 per BCC post fork

What is more worthwhile?

Do you really think the crowd is right? Because the crowd is what fills the whales banks.
>>
>>2903751

Cute memes little friend, but let's be serious here. I am bullish on bitcoin LONG TERM, in fact I am a maximilist. I have always been awed by BTC and I cannot stress this enough it is more profitable to of sold BTC for a premium thanks to dumb money than holding BTC down to collect soon to be pennis.

d
>>
The collective market sentiment I found is to dump BCC on arrival for free money, therefore I conclude BCC will be worth a fraction of it's futures price, and those who didn't hold during the fork get the privledge of premium funds to purchase dirt cheap BCC.

BAAA SHEEP BAAA FOLLOW YOUR LEADER
>>
>>2903351
You fail to realise Mr shekelstein is powerless to stop it.
>>
>>2903680
Won't BTC's price rise even further when people sell their BCC though? They'd be selling their BCC for BTC, so they will be practically buying BTC.
>>
Speak for yourself I'll short all the way down
>>
>>2904038
That's acts a fair question. But I would assume the panic selling will keep its price dropping regardless
>>
File: 1472143291253.jpg (763KB, 1270x2060px)
1472143291253.jpg
763KB, 1270x2060px
>>2903331

maybe if you dont invest in promising alt projects.

https://globalhaloblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/the-globalhalo-investment-trust-part-1/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.