[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, when is the alt dip over....i can't take this anymore....i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1448460585179.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1448460585179.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
guys, when is the alt dip over....i can't take this anymore....i couldn't give to shits aout bcc...so sick of this whole Aug 1 bullshit that's nothing more than a gimmick.
>>
just when you think things couldn't get any worse...
>>
>>2901685
On 31 July

until then keep accumulating more if you want that lambo
>>
>>2901685
When you finally capitulate and sell
>>
>>2901694

>keep accumulating

how the fuck am i supposed to accumulate if im already all into alts unless you mean day trading, which i don't do.
>>
File: Plucked-Chicken-Boss.jpg (80KB, 959x539px) Image search: [Google]
Plucked-Chicken-Boss.jpg
80KB, 959x539px
You just answered your own question. It's not like we all get together and plan this shit out if that were the case then the prices of things would be completely different.

Then again there probably are a few top people who are planning this
>>
>>2901704
>
Make more money (g4p, selling shit on craigslist, etc) and put it in alts
>>
help me please

16MsaskfRwDbC2sJkbMvWtBQGNmQKV5NkX
>>
>>2901701
lisen real clear jew. good men and heavy weapons are coming to kill every last on of you subhuman scum. your capitulation and stealing days are at an end. you will not drive humans into economic capitulation ever again in earths history. you will be slaughtered and people will be treated well. i hope someone tracks your IP so you can be forced to capitulate your life and then be executed , your game is over you will die
>>
>>2901718

I have fiat but i set aside what i was going to put into crypto and already did. Not going to risk anything more.
>>
The top players in crypto are colluding together to create this situation. The fork is just a ploy for the mass sell-off that is going to happen. It's going be like Mt. Gox, but much bigger this time and they've figured out how to hide tracks.
>>
It'll keep dipping. It's already passed point of big potential profits (trade alts for btc to hold for a possible split). But many late comers or idiots will follow the trend fo 3 more days.
Btc price is up, Alts is down = less BTC for alts.. as price keeps dipping it gets worse.. this is a good time to load up on alts with spare btc, or on exchanges with ltc, doge, eth trade pairs
>>
>>2901685
why are you so emotionally invested.
it's just a dip, dipwad.
>>
>>2901829

yes, im a very poor goy and seeing my investment go into the shitter paints a very bleak outlook which is unsettling to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.