[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BREAKING: Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto arrested by Belgian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2626.jpg (51KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2626.jpg
51KB, 600x568px
>BREAKING: Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto arrested by Belgian authorities, more details to come

IT'S OVER BROS SELL SELL SELL
>>
File: 1501283974692.png (598KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1501283974692.png
598KB, 808x805px
>>2900678
SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
Wow still hoping for a dip?
>>
Not funny fuck you.
>>
>>2900678
What with the retarded FUD today?
>>
Cryptos are illegal now boyos

Its fucking over
>>
IF BTC survives then other currencies can too
it is rising now during the last two weeks ethereum reached its current levels too so wait a little and have patience ...
I can confirm coinbase will suspend BTC trading on 01 August as FORK will cause jitters
>>
>>2900706
wait, why are cryptos illegal now? seriously wtf, i sent coinbase my drivers license and bank account. am i fucked? are the feds going to break down my door and seize my mining rig? (macbook pro)
>>
satoshi hasn't done jackshit since 2010, he probably fucks underage waitu piggus in his luxery house at the shore

i would if i had 1 million buttcoins
>>
>>2900857

Mmmmm that explains the arrest made today

Fucking jews messing with cryptos
>>
sitoshi isnt even a real person
>>
>>2900678
why would he be arrested
>>
cryptos are not illegal they are dumb founded accusations just go to google and its news section research for yourself and verify the facts
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/27/russian-criminal-mastermind-4bn-bitcoin-laundering-scheme-arrested-mt-gox-exchange-alexander-vinnik

just go to google news and search !
I see no mention of satoshi being arrested however, there is this too

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-worlds-most-infamous-billion-dollar-bitcoin-launderer-nabbed-at-last

just search and verify

referring to google news I see no indication of coinbase being hacked. here are the top news:
Bitcoin slammed by more than 10% to below $2500; Ethereum down big too

Coinbase Shuts Down Accounts Accessed from IP Addresses in Cuba due to Regulatory Concerns
CoinDesk
Mystery Coinbase Customer Steps up in Fight to Quash IRS Tax Hunt
all old news.....dating back to 19th to 27 July this year......
>>
>>2900678
Satoshi = Hal Finney
and Hal Finney is dead.
>>
Nice. Just sold 100k
>>
>>2900886

Do you remember the guy arrested in greece?

The interpol works fast m8
>>
>>2900836
yes cryptos are illegal now and coinbase will help the feds arrest you. You're fucked and they will seize your macbook pro.

I highly recommend that you put your macbook in the oven @ 400 degrees Fahrenheit. That will stop the police from coming to your door
>>
yes that was reported by guardian one of my posts the url is present
>>
you are one lousy BS and fib spreader leave the chat room and stop talking crap
nothing further to tell you on this ....
>>
RIP
>>
Asians are so smart in that they always turn down the fame. I wonder if we will ever know who he is.
>>
> Belgian police
> made arrest

HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU DUMB THEY HAVE NO POLICE JUST SECURITY GUARDS
>>
>>2900904
he said "why"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.