[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a huge wall at 2800. MACD says it's on its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cuphandle.png (59KB, 1075x460px) Image search: [Google]
cuphandle.png
59KB, 1075x460px
There's a huge wall at 2800.
MACD says it's on its way down.
RSI is middle of the road.
Trading sideways all day since the 2840 peak
But what did it mean by this giant cup and handle?
>>
File: 1423454425581.gif (179KB, 415x477px) Image search: [Google]
1423454425581.gif
179KB, 415x477px
Whenever I take a position, the market does the exact opposite though.
Prepare for the crashening, I'm hodling.
>>
a curveball might be coming where btc crashes and alts rise leading up to the fork and then btc moons to 3500 after fork...please let it happen
>>
>>2899566
It just doesn't make sense. The demand is increasing as the date approaches because people want to hold BTC to get access to what is seen as a free altcoin. Ofcourse, it's not free, the opportunity cost is holding bitcoin during the time of uncertainty. You could be right though, because it seems like I'm expecting what "everyone" is expecting, the price goes up until August 1st when the trading goes haywire and the price dips hard for weeks before ever approaching that ATH or higher.
>>
Lol! Have you seen this fall now?
It seems that it did not even have to reach the 2800
>>
If it goes above 2850, it will explode to over 3000 very fast.
>>
Wales here.
No really, big whale.
I'm not manipulating no one, but the others want to have another easy bullrun. That means, they will scare you into thinking its crashing and buy again, like this past week. Thats why it's not breaking. They are playing with all your fucking meme triangles.
Bitcoins are worth 4k right now at the VERY LEAST. So just hold it guys and don't sell or you'll get fucking played again by day trader whales.
>>
>>2899666
MOSASAURUS here. Don't listen to him. He doen't know what he is talking about.
>>
>>2899490
Somebody is trying to keep it around this price, yes. Last week when it was above 2800 and trying to fall, they were trying to keep it above this figure. Pic related.
>>
Lol!!! Do you see the wall they are lifting now?
>>
Lol !!!! It looks like there's going to be a battle between $ 2720. Let's see who will win
>>
The battle began now at 2727.13.
>>
>prices are determined by market manipulation
>prices are not determined by supply and demand
Cancercoins will crash and crypto barons are cashing out en masse. Do not hodl
>>
>>2899553
Then you can be rich just by trading opposite to what you want to do. It sounds crazy but I've seen it work.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.