[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just quit my shitty job >dropped out of college (meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1481494797941.png (25KB, 655x509px)
1481494797941.png
25KB, 655x509px
>just quit my shitty job
>dropped out of college (meme degree so it doesnt matter) and have no car
>have $500 in crypto
>need to make it $5000 for my small business plan

I know its fucking stupid but my entire life is riding on crypto right now. I have 0 momentum in anything at 22. Its all fun and games and memes to you all but this is my life right now.
>>
>>2897682
I was in your situation over half a year ago and crypto gave me hope.
>>
all into crpyto 100x leverage any time after aug 1
>>
>>2897682
Put 100 in Stratis, 50 in ANS, 100 in OMG and 50 in ETH. Hold the rest in BTC. You will have 5k in two months.
>>
Put it all into the Tierion ico but hurry the fuck up cause its almost over, thank me later
>>
>>2897749
Nah. Its just BAT all over again
>>
>>2897760
Literally nothing alike at all, prepare to cry about it when it 100x's by october
>>
>>2897788
what I mean is its a hyped up ICO that wont be worth squat. As I understand it doesnt factom already do the same thing? perhaps I will eat my words
>>
im in the same boat as you. quit my job, almost went broke, made enough money in crypto to stay afloat and am now really close to launching my business. we might make it.
>>
>>2897788
>>2897803
also most ICOs go below the initial price after the exchange dump so if it is worth a fuck I can pick it up for cheaper or equal value
>>
>>2897682
You need to develop not only a plan b, but also c, d, f and g. You are young so it's not that bad to fial sometimes, but you need more than just faith fail crypto currency. My personal tip is also the book Brain versus capital by Prof. Günther Faltin. It isn't enough to develop a business model you need to develop a skill set. Work in other start ups before connect yourself with that scene, search for capital by programs that support start ups. Also even a "meme" degree is a degree and some people are into degrees and trust people with degrees (I know stupid in many cases, but our world mostly looks at how things seem to be and not how they truly are). If you search for good college degrees and choose you courses carefully it often gives you good skills. Of course it's possible to get them elsewhere, but you need some paper to proof it. Remember there are a million of good ideas that could make you rich and provide you with an interesting "job", but it's often hard work and you need to plan for failure (because it often is a long way to sucess). Good luck.
>>
>>2897821
Tell that to Metal
>>
>>2897682
i think it would be interesting if we as /Biz/ funded this guy to see how he turns out for the shits and giggles. get him up to 5k if he fails he knows hes a piece of shit he succeeds and he will be validated. i think it would be fun/funny.
>>
>>2897918
t. Op on his neighbours wifi
>>
>>2897822
thanks I will read it this weekend.

>>2897918
jokes on you im a pos either way
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.