[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This whole situation is fucked. >let's fork and give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images(2).png (4KB, 225x225px)
images(2).png
4KB, 225x225px
This whole situation is fucked.

>let's fork and give whales even more money.

Solid plan crypto community. This is going to be really healthy for crypto.

How is anyone ok with this other then massive whales?
>>
No one wants to fork. chinese miners tried to take btc hostage, community told them to fuck off, so they're making their own coin.
>>
Anyone can make a fork.
>>
>>2896867
Yeah the whole situation is retarded. And that BTC rise smells of a big trap
>>
the fork isn't happening you fucking retard
>>
>>2896867
yeah, you'd expect them to make a new coin so you can buy in cheap now and become a whale later on
but the people who are most knowledgeable about crypto (therefore are best capable of developing crypto currencies) already got into bitcoin several years ago so this fits their agenda

you can try making your own coin with a new ledger, but you'll only find other crypto-newbs wanting to work on / use that, therefore will not succeed
>>
>>2896886
That's why every legitimate exchange is emailing everyone to prepare for the fork. Gotcha
>>
I just don't get it. There are at least 3 other coins that could take btc position easily if the community was like fuck this. But no we are going to be like the stupid ass boomers and cling to a fossil cause that is how it's always been.

The whole point of crypto was to decentralize crypto and distribute it to the people (hence mining). Now we are playing right into bagholder hands
>>
>>2896923
Decentralize currency. Not crypto
>>
>>2896886
There's a funny trend where any time someone calls someone else a fucking retard, there's a very high chance they don't actually know what they're talking about.
>>
>>2896923
>The whole point of crypto was to decentralize crypto and distribute it to the people (hence mining).

noone said anything about the "distribute it to the people" part, it's just your wishful thinking

but it doesn't matter as much, if they released a new coin that could actually take over BTC, it'd be USD whales that got rich off it / people who can afford to build huge mining farms

BTC made some visionary people rich, who foresaw the potential in crypto currencies before others, it will probably still make today's visionaries rich, tho the early adopters will always be far better off, and it's quiet natural

if the "community" made some other coin take over BTC now, people getting in 5 years from now would demand their own takeover from it

this is what LTC/DOGE/ETH tried and all failed, and will very likely keep on failing in the future, people who are actually good at developing crypto will always be massively invested in the already existing ones
>>
>>2896923
>distribute it to the people
Quit projecting your bullshit onto my internet money. I'm here to make money and buy drugs, I could care less about "the people"
>>
>>2896882
This. The community is almost entirely in support of BTC, so in theory the new Bitcoin Cash should be almost worthless since nobody will want to use it. Crypto markets don't make sense though, so BCC will probably have an absurdly high market cap due to speculation.
>>
>>2896923
90% of people in buying crypto just want to be millionaires. Bitcoin is safest for long term investment so everyone goes that route
>>
>>2896879
More like the Chinese are trying to take hostage the same thing core already took hostage. It's all petty superficial drama over a protocol change that should have taken 6 months maximum.

The smart money will see this soon and leave bitcoin for some alt or alts (sometime in the next year or so) if this keeps up. In all honesty that would be healthy to have 5 or 6 real competitors for the currency crown. These things will be like credit card companies in the future; not one of them rules everything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.