[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm about to start my cryptotrading adventure i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1ss.jpg (32KB, 340x604px) Image search: [Google]
1ss.jpg
32KB, 340x604px
i'm about to start my cryptotrading adventure
i don't know shit about trading and economics, and i have very little understanding of cryptocurrencies
but fuck it i'm gonna do it and i'm gonna be RICH

any tips for a complete beginner like me, /biz/?
i just registered on kraken because this tutorial article about cryptotrading that i read said kraken is "trustworthy" or something.

what exactly do i need to know before i start?
>>
all in a digibytes
thats all you need to know
>>
>>2896644
don't trust this anon

digibyte already crashed
>>
>>2896644
>>2896653
i don't even know what that is kek
but sure thanks for the tip
>>
>>2896653
don't trust this anon
he just wants more cheap digibytes for himself
>>
got skype?
>>
>>2896641
Is this for real do people really post their real img
>>
>>2896664
no?

>>2896671
soon you will see that picture in the news with the headline "Bitcoin Millionaire?!" and all of /biz/ will be jealous and turn pink
>>
>>2896677
well get something, I'll teach you how to trade

I can't tell /biz/

it's a secret
>>
>>2896641
This board is for people over 18 years of age.
>>
>>2896682

dont do it OP he only wants you for your boipucci
>>
>>2896682
no i'm not gonna let you cyberrape me

>>2896686
i'm 20 dude, sorry
>>
>>2896641
About the worst time to start investing into crypto desu.We're arriving at the end of a bubble. Better wait a few weeks.
>>
>>2896700
well i'm just here to practice for now. not really gonna spend too much money yet.

as i said i don't know almost anything about this.
>>
I just restored my 30 000 dogecoins worth about 52$ which I mined several years back and left on my old computer to dust away.

I moved them over to an exodus wallet on my new computer, and I want to exchange them into bitcoin. There is an inbuilt exchanger in the exodus wallet, however, dogecoin is worth 52.8$ and after I exchange them into bitcoin the equivalent in bitcoin is only worth 45.3$?

Wouldn't a direct exchange between 30 000 doge coins into about 0.01... bitcoin have the same value in usd? Does the exodus wallet require a fee for performing the exchange or what?
>>
File: 1495711645298.jpg (95KB, 1058x904px) Image search: [Google]
1495711645298.jpg
95KB, 1058x904px
>>2896641
>but fuck it i'm gonna do it and i'm gonna be RICH
This mentality is the reason why you're going get fucked over.

Most people who've gotten rich from crypto have had enough discipline to buy and hold through thick and thin. Day trading without any fundamental understanding of market analysis will fuck you over BADLY.

<--- I recommend looking at this picture and thinking long and hard.
>>
Don't expect to get rich quick with crypto op, you're gonna be disappointed. Also, Kraken requires you to be 18 for fiat deposits. Judging by that picture you're definitely not 18. And please never post such newfaggotry here again, there's plenty of good documentation for beginners out there.
>>
>>2896641
Go to blogspot
>>
>>2896711
well, despite what you see on /biz/, you're supposed to buy high and sell low, k?

good luck!
>>
>>2896726
Not to mention the fees for each trade start to fuck you over pretty quick when swing trading.
>>
>>2896641
are you a grill
>>
>>2896641

Hhhnnnnnggghhhhh
>>
>>2896641
I'll give you a bitcoin if you let us /biz/nessmen file down your boipucci
>>
>>2896748
uh yeaaaa
>>
>>2896781
ew

i was decieved..

do not want.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.