[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1501232241639.png (565KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1501232241639.png
565KB, 600x901px
I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading crytocurrencies shilling SIGT on a Japanese cartoon website. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can't count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to put up three posts each giving me ~3,00,000$ per. I unclogged 3 shitposts each giving me ~600,000$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into and sell them them shitcoins they don't need.

Enjoy being poor.
>>
>>2896236
Fuck, I knew there was a connection between scumbag Canadian plumber and Sinknatum.
>>
fucking kek
>>
File: LEVELS.png (22KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
LEVELS.png
22KB, 992x527px
>>2896236
Welcome to THE SYSTEM
now you start to loose everething
>>
File: 1501182762066.png (202KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
1501182762066.png
202KB, 300x439px
WE ARE SIGTMARINES

WE STAND PROUD

WE STAND UNITED

BECAUSE DIVIDED WE FALL

SALUTE
>>
>>2896302
damn it, xbiv, how salty are you?
>>
File: flush.png (175KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
flush.png
175KB, 640x430px
>>2896238
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
>>
>>2896236
i work as a janitor enterpreneur, today i woke up at 4am, had a customer lol, cleaned his toilet and charged him 4 million dollars. i just fucking cant understand these dumb plumbers hahaah
>>
>>2896390
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Canadian Plumbing academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Grannies toilets (made a 100k), and I have over 300 confirmed unblockages. I am trained in drainage and I’m the top master plumber in the entire Canadian plumbing industry. You are nothing to me but just another blockage. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of plubmers across Canada and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shit, maggot. The shit that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can unclog you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed plumbing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Canadian plumbing industry and I will use it to its full extent to unclog your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>2896236

what the flipping heck was thut all aboot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.