[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small business thread! I have recently joined in with my sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1501072390283.jpg (67KB, 654x656px) Image search: [Google]
1501072390283.jpg
67KB, 654x656px
Small business thread!

I have recently joined in with my sister in a business venture. We have two employees. Is there a benefit to incorporating?

Full disclosure: I am new to this and am trying to find some good resources to learn how to run a business like edx or Coursera.

Any other anons with businesses less than 10 employees?
>>
That really depends. How hot is your sister?
>>
>>2895048
Eh. Nothing impressive
>>
Guess it would help if I specified the business. It's a logistics brokerage. My sister is like the John Romero of it. She has all these heady and huge ideas but no real discipline to get it done.
>>
>>2895040
kidnapping children would violate the NAP, not purple square. fuck off retard
>>
>>2895194
Holy mother of pic unrelated, calm down you fuckin sperg
>>
>>2895040
this sounds like a shitty sitcom>>2895040
s>>2895188
>>
>>2895206
I hope it turns out to be one cos we'll either be stupidly rich or doped up on all the heroin.

Now, is there someone who actually has a small business who might have some pointers for me besides 'don't' and 'kys'?
>>
Incorporate, you can do it online if you have the money. Also lawyer up when it comes to contracts and shit. Google "whatever business" + lawyer and go from there when you start actually making or spending money
>>
Asking a bunch of 20 year old college students on 4chan...

Op are you retarded? Lmao
>>
>>2895239
>Is there a benefit to incorporating
How do you currently handle business expenses? Like paying your two employees?
>>
>>2895040
I have my brother on a probational period before granting him partner status to make sure he has a track record for results with respect to creating value for the business (and alas not fucking me over).

I sure hope whoever controls the business you're with exercises similar discretion. My co-founder effectively cucked me out 5% of the company because I didn't do this when the business was getting started.
>>
>>2895261
Thanks, anon

>>2895266
>lmao
>>>/reddit/

>>2895270
As far as my sister has told me, she just cuts the drivers cheques from loads they deliver. It's the one thing that makes our business a little different from a straight brokerage. Usually it's all done theough contracting. There's agreed percentages on the orders.

>>2895280
I'm the probationary one in this venture. My sister ran a similar company and got fucked hardcore by not being made partner. Though it is work in her favour cos the owner of that company is going down for tax issues. Like possible prison time fuck ups.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.