[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another "anon wastes his entire day on 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1500932986239.jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1500932986239.jpg
10KB, 250x241px
>It's another "anon wastes his entire day on 4chan and now it's 11pm and he still hasn't looked for a job at all" episode

getting extremely tired of these reruns.
>>
Why don't you make a fill in the blank cover letter and just spam that shit out on craigslist all day?
>>
File: 1458873369814.jpg (20KB, 310x156px) Image search: [Google]
1458873369814.jpg
20KB, 310x156px
>get job
>browse 4chan at work
>>
>>2894768
because im a lazy fucking loser man

i know for a fact that if i sent out ONE RESUME, JUST ONE for every thread I've made on 4chan in the last 2 months I'd have a job right now.
>>
im kinda thinking real hard about how i need to go to sleep because i have to go to work in the morning. desu senpai the only reason i wake up to go to work is to be able to buy more reddcoins
>>
File: crying.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>mfw 2 months since graduation and still recruiting.

It's fine desu. My college's recruiting site keeps feeding me good jobs that only require resume drops for interviews. Also I've had like 3 offers for full-time and had the flexibility to reject them all.

>top 20 school flexing

Poorfags stay BTFOd
>>
>>2894773
yeah so fucking do it. life doesnt feel bad for you, no one does. better yourself or get fucked.
>>
>>2894773
Just do the fill in the blank style email and applying to this shit will be as easy as filling out the captcha.
>>
>>2894784
explain what u mean please
>>
>>2894786
Do a cover letter and an introductory email, and just leave blank spaces for the recruiter's name, the company, and the job title.

That's literally it.
>>
>>2894786
Dear _________,

I'm writing to apply for your __________ position at __________. I have spent the past ___ years working exclusively in the _______ industry. I bring with me both extensive experience as a _________ and an organized and detail-oriented work ethic which I believe apply directly to your job requirements.
>>
>>2894800
>>2894804
im a neet with no experience though how can i use this in my case. i thought it was more for professional-type jobs

since it'd be weird to make a coverletter for a cashier job
>>
>>2894825
Guy gives you a fill-in-the-blank cover letter and your response is "b-but it's not exactly tailored to what I'm looking for". Just take five minutes to alter the template to suit your needs you fucking morlock. No wonder you're a useless neet.
>>
>>2894825
I don't know you but I hate you
>>
>>2894860
that's not what i meant. i mean would you even do this for shittier cuckjobs id be applying for

>>2894866
the feeling is mutual buddy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.