[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nocoiners, please explain this to me. Why would invest in s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1490498385305.jpg (1MB, 1100x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1490498385305.jpg
1MB, 1100x1552px
Nocoiners, please explain this to me.

Why would invest in stocks now when I see things like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Oz2R0u4VM

I know I know it's just another doomsday prediction but the guy makes some good points. Why would I possibly want to start investing in a time like this?
>>
>>2893845
because people have been saying this for the last 3 years and the market keeps doing 20% every year.
>>
>>2893852
If you watch the video though, it's not just the prices that indicate a bubble. It's all the other indicators. Multiple other indicators that have only happened during huge bubbles like the 1930s, 2007, etc.
>>
What should I be holding in the crash though?

I already have my cryptocurrency.

What else should I invest in, really?

Will the value of cash actually rise because of this or is that not how it works and cash will also plummet?
>>
>>2893863
He literally tells you gold and silver.
>>
>>2893860
confirmation bias.

financial history doesnt repeat itself. What will cause the next crash is something different from the previous ones
>>
>>2893845
oh, nice. He's tapping into the FUD marketing angle. His v/blog is about to see a massive increase in revenue. He is a very smart man.
>>
>>2893845
the market always goes back up
>>
>>2893845
Well, I heard a lot of people are trying to time the market correction with VIX bets.
>>
>>2893845
He's trying to sell gold and silver, that's basically it. You can sum up that entire 35 minute video with the sentence "please buy gold and silver from me because something really really bad might happen trust me on this"

The entire thing is just fearmongering to scam retards who honestly think everything is going to fall through the floor.
>>
>>2893845
Invest safely anon, stock market bubble is maintained by QE. The same with bitcoin though, you should keep gold and silver. Only riding the crypto waves for some nice profit, don't ever thinking of holding for avoding crash.
>>
>>2894547
Crash recovery can take 15 to 25 years...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-27/chart-might-make-you-rethink-adage-stocks-always-come-back
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.