[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fraud thread Let's discuss ways to make money by clever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4737.jpg (36KB, 320x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4737.jpg
36KB, 320x311px
Fraud thread

Let's discuss ways to make money by clever scamming and conning
>>
File: 1461604124327.jpg (72KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
1461604124327.jpg
72KB, 1024x554px
You called?
>>
>>2893275
nice try, big guy
>>
>>2893275
From another thread:

>Step 1: Lay a turd
>Step 2: Put your turd in a glass case (make sure you wear gloves for this step!)
>Step 3: Get a corrupt appraiser to value your beautiful piece of modern art at $100,000
>Step 4: Donate your jaw dropping avant garde masterpiece to a charity
>Step 5: Get your $100,000 dollars charity tax deduction
>Step 6: Spend the money you've saved on hookers and apple pie
>>
eat fat girls for 300$/hr
>>
>>2893275
No thanks Mr S
>>
File: IMG_1703.jpg (60KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1703.jpg
60KB, 500x333px
>>2893287
Kek'd. Eth is the biggest scam since Madoff's ponzi but I think the kid is going to be laughing all the way to the bank.
>>
>>2893275
Don't be a pussy rob a bank. Any other form of fraud is cucked.
>>
why are jews, chinks, and Slavs always the best at scamming people, in that order?
>>
>>2894184
because they didn't buy into the simple-minded American farmer meme
>>
>>2893290
>not giving a cut to the appraiser

that's how you get murdered kid
>>
>>2894184
Getting ahead in life at any cost seems to be bread into some cultures. Jews for example get it hammered into them that succeeding in business and taking advantage of Goy is the key to success at an early age.
>>
>>2893275
>Get feminine looking as shit
>Invite some "guy" over and promie you'll "suck their dick"
>"suck their dick"
>When they're about to "cum" in your mouth, whip out your "erect penis"
>They can't react in time
>They "cum" in your mouth
>"Swallow" their "cum"
>"Black mail" them for a large sum of money for "getting their dick sucked by a man"
>SCAM CITY TO LAMBO TOWN!
>>
>>2893275

Would this work?

I though about trying something like this, but then realized I'm too lazy to actually do it.

Create a contract in Ethereum that creates your token. Give it a set price, something like 0.001 ETH for 1 shitcoin or whatever you call it, that way the value will be tied to the value of ETH, and won't change too fast. The contract will do normal token stuff, but also let people buy and sell tokens for the (same) fixed ETH price. So one can buy 1000 shitcoins for 1 ETH, then later decide to sell you back the 1000 shitcoins for 1 ETH.

But instead of a normal contract, you make it an updatable one. So all the functions call a similarly named function in another contract, and then adjust token balences and/or send ETH as needed.

When you decide to cash out, update the contract so that if your address tries to sell tokens, it receives all of the ETH, instead of the set 0.001 ETH/shitcoin price. So you take the ETH and run. The value of your shitcoin drops to 0, everyone hates you, but you made some money.
You may want to sell the ETH quickly, since there was an incident in the past where Ethereum hard forked because the devs didn't like some transactions that someone did. I doubt they would bother with a hard fork for a small shitcoin
>>
>>2894396
what exactly are you implying here?
>>
>>2893290

>donate for tax deduction

lel, just sell it for 100k and pay taxes on it you mong.

tax deduction =/= tax credit
>>
Just finished watching catch me if you can (had seen it before but rewatched it), Abagnale said fraud is easier today than it was 50 years ago
>>
>>2894396
>>2894459

This isn't that bad of an idea. Doesn't seem like you'd be making a lot though
>>
>>2893275
>Let's discuss ways to make money by clever scamming and conning
Putting out the APB for the Canadian plumber.
>>
>>2894835

Can't figure out how to make contracts modifyable tho
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.