[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (166KB, 1068x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 1068x714px
I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor
>>
At least Im not a faggot Canadian
>>
>600 to unclog a toilet
Why the fuck you lyin?
>>
>>2892893
I work as an American graduate assistant. Today I did more good for society than any of you greedy people will in a lifetime. Want to know something amazing? I can feel it in my HEART.

I started work at 5:00AM today. I was able to perform 10 tissue culture assays, purify three proteins, test 7 pre-clinical drugs, prepare 50L of bacterial media, AND write half of a research grant application today. I find problems in experimental design that paid professionals often miss. Even if it's helping the post-doc who is supposed to know what he's doing, I never hesitate for the good of science.

I get paid $18k/yr, USD. Yeah, laugh all you want, you Canadian jerks. "Muh opportunity cost", big deal. So you make $50k/yr plumbing from 18-30 while I break even with nothing to my name after undergrad loans are considered. WHO FUCKING CARES. Once I graduate, and then finish my post-doc at 35, I'll be able to find a job ANYWHERE IN THE FIELD. Do you know what the median wage is for biotech researchers in the Bay Area? 80-fucking-thousand dollars a year. You'll never have a salary like that, and certainly not living in such a nice area. That's not even considering all the Numeraire I earn.

And the hilarious thing is you guys think it's all about money. The money is only secondary. Do you have any idea what an honor and privilege it is to work in Dr. Blaustein's lab? I'd do it for free if I had to. There is nothing more rewarding than knowing you're playing a part in curing cancer.
>>
>>2892893
You're weak. You will never have the mental fortitude to make the big bucks. I repaired a leaky faucet for a 90 year old lady and charged her $986,000, and then I took the keys to her 1986 Lincoln town car. My kid gets a kick out of old cars, and that old bitch ain't using it anyway.
>>
I work as a cryptocurrency technical analyst. Today I made more money and did more good for society than any of you greedy cucks will ever make in a lifetime of daily toilet unclogging. Want to know something amazing, though? I can hold your fucking heart in my hand, that's right I can count the amount of darknet assassins I could send to wreck your face. I'm not playing around with larping on /biz/ with no impact in the world.

I started work at 15:00 today. I was able to perform 10 trades, each giving me ~3 BTC per. I wrote half a whitepaper on a new coin today, giving me ~600$ for 30 minutes of work. I find problems in experiments that don't exist in every single professional ICO I investigate. Even if it's a Canadian data science institute or an American hedge fund, I couldn't care less, I'm the most experienced guy on the team.

The only way to get ahead in life is to get paid for memes. Yeah, laugh all you want, you plumbers and graduate assistants. "Muh real life", big deal. You fucking keks are investing in in the future or in the stock market, working from 18 to 30 while I break my chair after eating too many tendies. WHO FUCKING CARES.

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise I'll be able to find a job ANYWHERE IN THE FIELD. The latest SEC news is going to crash the median wage for biotech researchers in the Bay Area in the next few months. Bitcoin is only secondary. Do you have any idea what an honor and privilege it is to make as much money as me with my trades? You're too busy failing to realise there is nothing more rewarding than knowing you're playing a part in curing centralisation.

Enjoy paying for my NEETbux
>>
>>2892893

these "canadian plumber" posts are almost as bad as that mexican who would post every day bragging that he makes $200 a month or some shit from smuggling candy across the border.
>>
File: 29lfxib.jpg.png (146KB, 249x640px) Image search: [Google]
29lfxib.jpg.png
146KB, 249x640px
>>2893008
I work as a Universal Digimarine. Today i lost more money than any of your memes will ever lose since their icos. Want to know something amazing though? I can buy minecraft with it, thats right i can build entire digiworlds right from my computer. I'm not playing around with pretend coins than can't buy the last version of minecraft or pokemon dildos.

I started crying at 5:00 AM today. I was able to open three different bittrex firefox tabs each giving me the exact same information about DGB. I took a shit in my place tree times each giving me ~3 inch anus hole lasting for 30 minutes. I find solutions that don exist in every single tick that i see on the screen. Even if its the same triple whale pumping pattern repeating all over again i dont care i cant take advantage of their power.

> You really need to go up now my beloved marine!! It's looking really bad and your bags could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely awful i'll JUST buy more DGB with my last check when it was already 490% down

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking buy your way around. So that's right today i lost $40005 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking gods are investing in digital beauties like "Bitcoins, Ethereums, Ripples, and Moneros" Spamming your fucking godmemes and gaining insane money to pay for some pink wojak pussy

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest DGB news is going to dump all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Plumbering is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original poopers. You will never loss as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy eating pussy and realizing the only way to get ahead in life is to never to buy DGB again.

Enjoy being non JUST'd
>>
>>2893166
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Canadian Plumbing academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Grannies toilets (made a 100k), and I have over 300 confirmed unblockages. I am trained in drainage and I’m the top master plumber in the entire Canadian plumbing industry. You are nothing to me but just another blockage. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of plubmers across Canada and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shit, maggot. The shit that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can unclog you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed plumbing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Canadian plumbing industry and I will use it to its full extent to unclog your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
I work as a forced meme.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.