[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so biz i do alot of research and tune out all the dumb shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1*wCi9wTlLzBp1puNee-s8zw.jpg (138KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1*wCi9wTlLzBp1puNee-s8zw.jpg
138KB, 700x500px
so biz i do alot of research and tune out all the dumb shit. i dont go to r/btc for reason of non free speech and bots and voting. desu senpai that site is shit. never get any info from that site unless you dont like money. anyways.

i have been seeing the name roger ver pop up alot from the talk about the hard for and bitman chick. so i watched thing he did with a chick interview and 3 seconds in i knew he was a faggot and would not give him the time of day. so today his name poped up again. so i said why does anyone care about this faggot. so i read this web page. yes this is a blog post dont care if anyone reads it but a good read this guy roger ver is a faggot and anyone that invests in bitcash because of this guy really dont like money.

https://medium.com/@WhalePanda/roger-ver-from-bitcoin-jesus-to-bitcoin-antichrist-69fc7a17c622

it was wrote last year but a good read this is who is controlling the hard fork. this is how you know bitcoin is not in a bubble becasue faggots like him have a voice in this space
>>
this is roger ver shilling for mt gox days before it crashed. im guessing he was one of the ones that took some of the money. that might be a reason he wants the hard fork so bad so he can get the money out some way. all the other hard forks that he want all had back doors in them. is the btc cash hard fork code even out yet? i will look this up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=UP1YsMlrfF0
>>
its pretty crazy when he gets called out for lies he blames reddit lel anyways this will be my last post im sure most of yall are trying to invest in white papers and what not.
>>
test
>>
testn
>>
testtt
>>
Test
>>
>>2891694
How much are you paid to shitpost this hard, seriously?

I'll give you 1 BTC if you provide conclusive proof of your employer.
>>
>>2891850
not shitposting but i did forget i cant bump my own thread thats what i was testing.
>>
>>2891694
roger "don't tread on me" ver is a god

you've been huffing too much r/bitcoin propaganda

he has more coins than this entire retarded board combined. he cares passionately about bitcoin's success and is (rightfully so) concerned about the ever-growing capacity issues.

critics will say "well, core is solving this issue, let them handle it". and i'd be fine with this conservative approach if they were actually making progress. all they have is LN which is years away from production and has numerous drawbacks vs on-chain scaling. they've been making excuses and dragging their feet for YEARS now - all while the network suffers. this has prompted ver to take aggressive steps to push his agenda and he is demonized for this because core brainlets are scared of fiat dips among uncertainty.

ver critics will also conveniently ignore the conflict of interest core has in keeping blocks small as doing so creates artificial demand for LN will will generate revenue in the form of fees.
>>
>>2891872
2 BTC?

>>2891993
Also this is truth
>>
>>2891850
>>2891993
>>2892088
never seen someone dickride so hard
>>
>>2891993
im guesing your the faggot what has this guy ever done with btc other than tried to create a hard fork?
>>
>>2892464
not an argument

>>2892578
he's been a vocal supporter of bitcoin since 2011. he's funded numerous bitcoin start-ups.

>muh hardfork!

he wouldn't advocate a hard-fork if core-cucks actually got off their ass and solved the issues bitcoin is facing.
>>
>>2891993
>>2893639
holy shit you're a faggot.
go back to r/btc
>>
>>2893694
r/btc is cancer, i don't visit either of those subs

take off your r/bitcoin blinders and look at the situation objectively
>>
Just remember when you buy bitcoin it is run by retarded chinks and self absorbed faggots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.